Herm Edwards

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's just a name. No need for personal insults.

Being a Jersey guy, let me try to put it in perspective ... throwing Herm Edwards out as a potential candidate to coach the Bills is like saying ... "what about Rikki Rocket taking Max Weinberg's place in the E-Street Band?"

Being a Jersey guy, let me try to put it in perspective ... throwing Herm Edwards out as a potential candidate to coach the Bills is like saying ... "what about Rikki Rocket taking Max Weinberg's place in the E-Street Band?"

dude poison rocks

More like Kenny G taking Little Steven's place...

And he'd have "so much more" to work with in Buffalo?

Sure:

We have a future HOFer in Fitz - after all he's won 9 of his last 12 starts even though he's lost 4 of his last 9. :unsure:

We have another future HOFer in Brohm - even though he couldn't get off GB's practice squad

Lynch - Top 5 back

Freddie - better than Lynch

Evans - future HOFer even though he only averages 44 catches a year

TO - drops more than he catches but a future HOFer

Reed - best slot receiver in game

Woods - best rookie Guard drafted last season - likely HOF

Levitre - better and less injury prone than Woods

Butler - the main reason Oher wasn't needed

on Defense

Byrd - should have been ROY, future HOFer and better than Reed right now - who cares that he can help run support

Schobel - future HOFer who is retiring

Kelsey - So good he kept maybin on the bench

Maybin - just needs to add a little eight, then HOF baby

Mitchell and Poz - future HOFers and the reason that we don't need that slow ass Mcclain

Williams and Stroud - High motor guys clogging the middle . who needs talent when you have a motor

Mcgee, Mckelvin and Corner - future HOfer all of them. the league looks to them for techniques lessons

r u dum?

Are you an A-Hole?

OUCH!! But you have to admit ... Herm Edwards?

It's just a name. No need for personal insults.

yes

Am i going to have to get Mrover40 to write you all up for detention, cause i will get him in here, and you will not like the consequences.

Sure:

We have a future HOFer in Fitz - after all he's won 9 of his last 12 starts even though he's lost 4 of his last 9. :D

We have another future HOFer in Brohm - even though he couldn't get off GB's practice squad

Lynch - Top 5 back

Freddie - better than Lynch

Evans - future HOFer even though he only averages 44 catches a year

TO - drops more than he catches but a future HOFer

Reed - best slot receiver in game

Woods - best rookie Guard drafted last season - likely HOF

Levitre - better and less injury prone than Woods

Butler - the main reason Oher wasn't needed

on Defense

Byrd - should have been ROY, future HOFer and better than Reed right now - who cares that he can help run support

Schobel - future HOFer who is retiring

Kelsey - So good he kept maybin on the bench

Maybin - just needs to add a little eight, then HOF baby

Mitchell and Poz - future HOFers and the reason that we don't need that slow ass Mcclain

Williams and Stroud - High motor guys clogging the middle . who needs talent when you have a motor

Mcgee, Mckelvin and Corner - future HOfer all of them. the league looks to them for techniques lessons

Good list, but you forgot Roscoe Parish = Wes Welker.

Have you heard that he's terrible?

Actually yeah, I used to play for the Jets when he was the coach and he was very poor when it came to schemes, always ill-equipped when dealing with game preparation, at halftime, he never had us adjust when we were losing particular battles and he was a lousy motivator. Never got us riled up with pep talks at all. That's how people talk on here. Like this guy knows if Herm Edwards is a good coach. Like if Herm Edwards came back and was handed the reins in Dallas or something, the Cowboys would suck the next year.

Actually yeah, I used to play for the Jets when he was the coach and he was very poor when it came to schemes, always ill-equipped when dealing with game preparation, at halftime, he never had us adjust when we were losing particular battles and he was a lousy motivator. Never got us riled up with pep talks at all. That's how people talk on here. Like this guy knows if Herm Edwards is a good coach. Like if Herm Edwards came back and was handed the reins in Dallas or something, the Cowboys would suck the next year.

He "motivated" the Chiefs, who had been strong under Vermeil, to 2-14 and 4-12 records once he got the chance to make the team his own. People all over the league question his decisions on gameday. He was 39-41 in what was considered his more successful coaching job. His plan to "rebuild" the Chiefs started with trading Jared Allen. He and Peterson together missed on plenty of draft picks (sound familiar?). His teams blow games in the fourth quarter often (sound familiar?). Their conditioning is in question (sound familiar?).

I don't have to been there in the locker room to see that I don't want Edwards anywhere near the Bills' locker room.

He "motivated" the Chiefs, who had been strong under Vermeil, to 2-14 and 4-12 records once he got the chance to make the team his own. People all over the league question his decisions on gameday. He was 39-41 in what was considered his more successful coaching job. His plan to "rebuild" the Chiefs started with trading Jared Allen. He and Peterson together missed on plenty of draft picks (sound familiar?). His teams blow games in the fourth quarter often (sound familiar?). Their conditioning is in question (sound familiar?).

I don't have to been there in the locker room to see that I don't want Edwards anywhere near the Bills' locker room.

Is Vermeil available? New rumor!!!! LOL :D