Billick vs. Nix

zazie

Everyone says they have some sort of emnity when as far as I can see their careers have never crossed.

Does Buddy not like the analysis and breakdowns that Billick does on NFL Network? (I think they are pretty informative, personally).

Otherwise, why would Nix not like Billick he probably barely knows him.

OK, Frazier and Fewell both seem legit guys for the job, but Billick has ALREADY EXPRESSED AN INTEREST and has a STRONG TRACK RECORD of winning as a HC.

Buddy doesn't like him? See ya, Buddy, would be my thought here.

I suspect it has more to do with RW not wanting to open his wallet, but if it really is Buddy, please someone explain why Buddy does not like Billick.

Everyone says they have some sort of emnity when as far as I can see their careers have never crossed.

Does Buddy not like the analysis and breakdowns that Billick does on NFL Network? (I think they are pretty informative, personally).

Otherwise, why would Nix not like Billick he probably barely knows him.

OK, Frazier and Fewell both seem legit guys for the job, but Billick has ALREADY EXPRESSED AN INTEREST and has a STRONG TRACK RECORD of winning as a HC.

Buddy doesn't like him? See ya, Buddy, would be my thought here.

I suspect it has more to do with RW not wanting to open his wallet, but if it really is Buddy, please someone explain why Buddy does not like Billick.

I guarantee you that a smart man like Buddy, knows Billick like the back of his hand. He plays the good ol' boy part but he is the kind of man who would have you assessed in about 15 minutes, and it would stun you what he could read into your character. Nix has contacts and he has a set of ears, trust me he has all the goods that he needs concerning Billick or anybody else out there.

I guarantee you that a smart man like Buddy, knows Billick like the back of his hand. He plays the good ol' boy part but he is the kind of man who would have you assessed in about 15 minutes, and it would stun you what he could read into your character. Nix has contacts and he has a set of ears, trust me he has all the goods that he needs concerning Billick or anybody else out there.

That seems very weak and very arrogant of Nix if that is the reason for not even interviewing Billick.

We ran Willis out of town for daring to insinuate the Bills should be in Toronto in a magazine interview

This blowhard goes on national television and openly mocks the organization and insinuates that NO ONE would want to coach here and people are crapping kittens because Nix has the right mind not to interview this guy because he's desperate for work....

...interesting.....

We ran Willis out of town for daring to insinuate the Bills should be in Toronto in a magazine interview

This blowhard goes on national television and openly mocks the organization and insinuates that NO ONE would want to coach here and people are crapping kittens because Nix has the right mind not to interview this guy because he's desperate for work....

...interesting.....

IMO, Billick would be the perfect hire. Now hear me out... see, right now the Nix is an idiot for not interviewing him. If he were to hire him, he could then be called an idiot because he hired a washed up retread that none of the other teams that needed a HC even interviewed. Because as we all know, no matter what the Bills do - it's the wrong move.

IMO, Billick would be the perfect hire. Now hear me out... see, right now the Nix is an idiot for not interviewing him. If he were to hire him, he could then be called an idiot because he hired a washed up retread that none of the other teams that needed a HC even interviewed. Because as we all know, no matter what the Bills do - it's the wrong move.

Because we all have a different idea of who we want.

...interesting.....

LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINK!!!

This is the third time I have heard this alleged. All three times it was you, and nobody else had ever heard it.

This is the third time I have heard this alleged. All three times it was you, and nobody else had ever heard it.

I also never heard him mock Buffalo or say noone would want to coach there and it does not seem like the sort of PC thing, for better or worse, that these guys are mandated to stick to by the NFL network or ESPN.

Here's the link from WGR saying he said it on the NFL Network:

http://www.wgr550.com/PAUL-HAMILTON--Is-Bi...Buffalo/6030763

Enough proof that I don't want this overrated blowhard near our team.