[SUW] Favorite Looney Tunes/Merrie Melodies Character

JÂy RÛßeÒ

Who was the best?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Other than Bugs Bunny, who was your favorite character?

• Daffy Duck
    • Porky Pig
    • Yosemite Sam
    • Road Runner
    • Wile E. Coyote
    • Tweety Bird
    • Sylvester the Cat
    • Foghorn Leghorn
    • Marvin the Martian
    • Speedy Gonzalez
    • Elmer J. Fudd
    • Pepe Le Pew
    • Tazmanian Devil
    • Other

This has got to be the best poll ever made on TBD. Having said that it has been the most difficult poll to vote on.

I voted for Daffy Duck. Before he became the super egotistical character we know, he truly was a loony tune, and downright hilarious.

I am also surprised by how many votes Foghorn Leghorn got, yet I have to admit he is also a very funny character as well. Although, how can you not have the Farm Dog in the poll either? He's the other half of the act in the Foghorn cartoons.

I'm also surprised at only one vote for Sylvester. Another truly funny character.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has got to be the best poll ever made on TBD. Having said that it has been the most difficult poll to vote on.

I voted for Daffy Duck. Before he became the super egotistical character we know, he truly was a loony tune, and downright hilarious.

I am also surprised by how many votes Foghorn Leghorn got, yet I have to admit he is also a very funny character as well. Although, how can you not have the Farm Dog in the poll either? He's the other half of the act in the Foghorn cartoons.

I'm also surprised at only one vote for Sylvester. Another truly funny character.

Cause he's usually with Tweety or sometimes Speedy, and they both suck. So does Pepe Le Pew, no surprise that they didn't get any votes. I voted awhile ago when this thread got started, forget for who though, either Daffy or Foghorn. My fave though probably is Wile E. Coyote when he talks vs. Bugs "Suuuuuuper GEEEEENius!", but the repetitive Roadrunners drag him down.