Maybe we are all just paranoid and in true Buffalo form..

EndZoneCrew

It has been said by a few, that the Bills have their man already. Maybe, many of these assistant coaches know this and instead of going on an interview that they know is hopeless, take the "cool" route and say "No thank you". I just find it too hard to believe that all of these "assistants" would turn down the chance as a HC.

It has been said by a few, that the Bills have their man already. Maybe, many of these assistant coaches know this and instead of going on an interview that they know is hopeless, take the "cool" route and say "No thank you". I just find it too hard to believe that all of these "assistants" would turn down the chance as a HC.

Then why are they still interviewing if the have "Their Man"?

Then why are they still interviewing if the have "Their Man"?

Just because the Bills have "their man" doesn't mean "their man" will take the job. They can and probably are trying like hell to get their guy but they need a backup plan in the likelyhood their guy doesn't take it.

I also find it hard to believe that any assistant would turn down the chance to interview for a job said assistant felt he had a shot at really getting even if you really don't want the job. I would think it's best to go on as many interviews as you can. It's not like you get a chance to be a head coah every year and if you "blew away" a team in your interview and somehow don't get that job maybe future teams take note of that. I'm curious as to think why B Schotty really won't interview even if he is truly happy with the Jets, you'd think all the reasons above plus the fact that Nix and Marty are supposedly tight that Brian would atleast give an interview unless he feels he has no real shot at the job.

;) nobody cause they're getting turned down

Rephrase the question:

Why keep requesting interviews if they've got their man?

Do we even know if they are requesting interveiws?? All the "reports" say so but i discredit everything the ESP....N fellows say now.

Bills brass needs to stand up adn tell us waht the H is going on, people are gona star rioting and throwing sticks at RWS adn sleeping in the parking lot if they keep this up... Hmm maybe that is what they want... :thumbsup:

Do we even know if they are requesting interveiws?? All the "reports" say so but i discredit everything the ESP....N fellows say now.

Bills brass needs to stand up adn tell us waht the H is going on, people are gona star rioting and throwing sticks at RWS adn sleeping in the parking lot if they keep this up... Hmm maybe that is what they want... :blink:

That is exactly what they want. Then they can charge 20 bucks a car load. They gotta keep the lights on some how.