Grimm tells us why the Bills gig isn't that good.

DarthICE

Grimm is the assistant head coach in Arizona...just as he was in Pittsburgh.

He has been passed over, because he got f#$ked right in his arse. The teams that let him walk would have been a lot farther ahead to have retained him.

This dude is going to get an HC job, and when he does he will have a something to prove, and of course the fact that he is a very successful coach. I like the two of those together. We are a proud fan base, who has stuck it out, and we have something to prove. Might be too good of a fit.

That's another bull___ title like the "running game coordinator". If Grimm is so great then why isn't he the offensive coordinator? Seriously, there are fans here that are angry that we are going to have to choose a guy who's a current offensive or defensive coordinator in the league. Russ isn't even entrusted with those duties.

Assistant head coach is another silly title that means absolutely nothing. I just don't want the Bills to hire a guy who's been hit in the head a few thousand times like Grimm. Is that the reason he doesn't have a real title with real duties and responsibilities?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If you could get your lips off of ralphs ass for 5 minutes you will see he told it as it is in a very PC way. This job SUCKS and no one worth a damn wants to touch it. Ralph is going to have to pony up the power or we won't get a HC worth a ****

There's ONLY 32 SUCH JOBS ON THE US of A you dumb sh&t, and it pays several millions of US dollars per year. Additionally, it allows for the possibility of building a winner here which would immeasurably add big plus signs to the guy's resume'.

Sometimes I wonder if you guys ever make any attempt at all the THINK before you write popular BS that you see other people espouse over and over and over. :censored:

There's ONLY 32 SUCH JOBS ON THE US of A you dumb sh&t, and it pays several millions of US dollars per year. Additionally, it allows for the possibility of building a winner here which would immeasurably add big plus signs to the guy's resume'.

Sometimes I wonder if you guys ever make any attempt at all to THINK before you write popular BS that you see other people espouse over and over and over. :censored:

“It’s always flattering when you’re considered for it,” Grimm said of the Bills’ interest, “but you’ve got to wait and see what it all contains and pertains to and how it’s run—but that’s all down the road.”

that says it all right there. Ralph has a bad rap and so does this front office. I would immagine we aren't getting anyone worth a damn if Ralph keeps butting his nose in and clowns like Modrak and Guy are kept around with their crappy track records.

ANY new HC coming into THIS Situation is gonna want say over personnel. The Bills brass just better get ready to hand it over.

Look at the last decade plus at One Bills Drive and any bad rap that Ralph and the FO have is well earned. This team as much as we all love it, is a complete joke and has been for years. Sadly things won't change until ownership changes. The bottom line is going to be money over winning, which will push top coaches and players away from Western New York.

Sometimes I wonder if you guys ever make any attempt at all the THINK before you write popular BS that you see other people espouse over and over and over. :censored:

Alot of people would disagree with the statement in bold above, and those people would include Cowher, Grimm, Shanahan among others.

even better there are currently only 2 such jobs - Bills and Oakland. my question: where are all the "insiders" who were so emphatic that Cowher would be coaching in 2010, now???

“It’s always flattering when you’re considered for it,” Grimm said of the Bills’ interest, “but you’ve got to wait and see what it all contains and pertains to and how it’s run—but that’s all down the road.”

that says it all right there. Ralph has a bad rap and so does this front office. I would immagine we aren't getting anyone worth a damn if Ralph keeps butting his nose in and clowns like Modrak and Guy are kept around with their crappy track records.

ANY new HC coming into THIS Situation is gonna want say over personnel. The Bills brass just better get ready to hand it over.

Does it ever occur to some of you that most of these candidates are thinking...I BETTER PROTECT THE JOB I ALREADY HAVE by not interviewing for a new one, until my current team is out of the playoffs. Most of these candidates have interviewed for a Head Coaching position numerous times before......they know how much time is involved to prepare for and conduct the interview process.

i read grimms quote and it says to me....i'm flattered, i need to know the details, i'm busy now, i'll get to that after i'm done with my current responsibilities. no where do i see a slight directed towards ralph or the bills.

Sometimes I wonder if you guys ever make any attempt at all the THINK before you write popular BS that you see other people espouse over and over and over. :thumbdown:

I wonder if you guys have a clue about anything most of the time, but I digress...

I guess I shouldn't read anything into this situation either? http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/jets/brian_...7GAkJinNeisDXZP

Let's try this again, Millions of dollars? Who cares they make great livings doing what they are doing now without the BS of being a HC. Next, and this is the part you homers can't see to get, THEY DONT WANT TO WORK FOR WILSON AND HIS CLOWNS!!!! There did caps help? I mean seriously at any time have you seen anyone not want to interview for a HC job the way these GUYS (yeah plural) apperantly don't want to touch the Buffalo Job? NO is the answer. I mean how !@#$ing sad is it that Al Davis and his BS is more appealing than Buffalo?

We have assistants putting us off and or saying no to interviewing. The top names say !@#$ you very much but no thanks. The Buffalo Bills HC job is LESS appealing than an assistant job. Think on that for a minute. Until Ralph Wilson no longer owns this team there isn't going to be some guy come in and 'has the possibility of building a winner' when all we do is keep the same assclowns in the front office and promote from within. Ralph had his chance to hold open interviews and get a real GM in here with experience and turn the franchise over to him. Had he done that, we might have Shanahan or Cowher by now. Instead he went 'with who he knows' which in the past = FAILURE!!!

Does it ever occur to some of you that most of these candidates are thinking...I BETTER PROTECT THE JOB I ALREADY HAVE by not interviewing for a new one, until my current team is out of the playoffs. Most of these candidates have interviewed for a Head Coaching position numerous times before......they know how much time is involved to prepare for and conduct the interview process.

i read grimms quote and it says to me....i'm flattered, i need to know the details, i'm busy now, i'll get to that after i'm done with my current responsibilities. no where do i see a slight directed towards ralph or the bills.

Does it ever occur to the insanely homeristic that what he said is exactly what he means? That he wants to see how much power he will have or not have and see if the situation is as bad has rumored?

You homers really need to wake up and understand, the job sucks. No worth a damn is coming within a mile of this job and we now have assistants saying no thank you or 'wait till later and I will get back with you'.

I wonder if you guys have a clue about anything most of the time, but I digress...

I guess I shouldn't read anything into this situation either? http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/jets/brian_...7GAkJinNeisDXZP

Let's try this again, Millions of dollars? Who cares they make great livings doing what they are doing now without the BS of being a HC. Next, and this is the part you homers can't see to get, THEY DONT WANT TO WORK FOR WILSON AND HIS CLOWNS!!!! There did caps help? I mean seriously at any time have you seen anyone not want to interview for a HC job the way these GUYS (yeah plural) apperantly don't want to touch the Buffalo Job? NO is the answer. I mean how !@#$ing sad is it that Al Davis and his BS is more appealing than Buffalo?

We have assistants putting us off and or saying no to interviewing. The top names say !@#$ you very much but no thanks. The Buffalo Bills HC job is LESS appealing than an assistant job. Think on that for a minute. Until Ralph Wilson no longer owns this team there isn't going to be some guy come in and 'has the possibility of building a winner' when all we do is keep the same assclowns in the front office and promote from within. Ralph had his chance to hold open interviews and get a real GM in here with experience and turn the franchise over to him. Had he done that, we might have Shanahan or Cowher by now. Instead he went 'with who he knows' which in the past = FAILURE!!!

Outside of Shanahan, who has officially told the Bills no? Id like to see a linky too.

Grimm didnt say no

Shott didnt say no

"I like lemon."

That says it all there, he hates everything but citrus fruits and papaya makes him nauseous to the point of being a threat to his health. And also he can't stand U2 even though he respects their live chops. Says it all. I mean, what more does the guy have to say. Can't you read between the lines? "I like lemon," puh - leeze.

Damn, citrus fruits won't grow here. He must be angling for a job in Florida or california......

Overall a damn fine post. So far the only thought provoking one today

don't be so naive...the Bills have the worst organization in the history of football!!! DOOMED!!!!!! :thumbdown:

Please show me where we don't have the worst? Losing decades in the 60's, 70's, 80' and 00's. We have any coach worth a damn saying no thank you, assistants who want HC jobs saying no thanks or maybe later. We have a 91 year old owner who is a joke and this org is NOT well thought of in how it has been and is ran.

Only a relative of Ralph Wilson or the biggest homers in the world can still sit there with any semblance of seriousness and not say that we are now the worst franchise in the NFL. Time to wake up already.

are you forcing Darth Ice to let FACTS get in the way of a good story ????

Just sick of some on this board just getting ridiculous with their assertions, taking things out of context or making stuff up completely. The bottom line is tthat there is absolutley no rush to get a HC. The Bills have no competition right now and are gonna take their time. I know some people want results and want them yesterday but in high stakes jobs that isnt how it works.

Please show me where we don't have the worst? Losing decades in the 60's, 70's, 80' and 00's. We have any coach worth a damn saying no thank you, assistants who want HC jobs saying no thanks or maybe later. We have a 91 year old owner who is a joke and this org is NOT well thought of in how it has been and is ran.

Only a relative of Ralph Wilson or the biggest homers in the world can still sit there with any semblance of seriousness and not say that we are now the worst franchise in the NFL. Time to wake up already.

I guess I must be related to RW or the biggest homer in the world. I prefer to wait and see approach and deal with reality not speculations and interpretations.

Yeah, I agree with your conclusions and feel that this is what has indeed created a less than enthusiastic crowd of potential head coaches for the Bills.

My sincere hope is that with a slightly reshuffled front office and with Nix as GM (and hopefully Guy being let go), the reputation that the Bills apparently have is in the past.

So what did it really mean when Grimm said the below (responding about interviewing with Buffalo)?

"I don't know what the time schedule is on that," Grimm said. "I'm not really worried about it right now. I've got a few important things to take care of first."

I don't know if Grimm would be a decent coach or not. I do know however that just floating his name out there is a good PR move with most Bill fans. ("Oh good, the Bills know the O-line is important and we want to win like some of the great teams of the past. I really thought they were just trying to find ways to lose.")