Grimm tells us why the Bills gig isn't that good.

DarthICE

Ooops Grimm jsut agreed to interview with the Bills.........looks like some of you know it alls jumped the gun. so lets see two of the tops assistants, grimm and frazier, AGREED to interview. B Shott has not yet said yes or no

Maybe some of you pessimists just go away for a few weeks and then come back because your hackery is really dragging this board down.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

“It’s always flattering when you’re considered for it,” Grimm said of the Bills’ interest, “but you’ve got to wait and see what it all contains and pertains to and how it’s run—but that’s all down the road.”

that says it all right there. Ralph has a bad rap and so does this front office. I would immagine we aren't getting anyone worth a damn if Ralph keeps butting his nose in and clowns like Modrak and Guy are kept around with their crappy track records.

ANY new HC coming into THIS Situation is gonna want say over personnel. The Bills brass just better get ready to hand it over.

Where in the world did you come up with your response to Grimms statement? He said what every other candidate is saying.

I read "I have to check out the situation". You read "Buffalo sucks".

Ooops Grimm jsut agreed to interview with the Bills.........looks like some of you know it alls jumped the gun. so lets see two of the tops assistants, grimm and frazier, AGREED to interview. B Shott has not yet said yes or no

Maybe some of you pessimists just go away for a few weeks and then come back because your hackery is really dragging this board down.

:thumbdown: The sad thing is this is their idea of "fun." Pretty pathetic.