Palin signs deal with FOX News

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A coach with a "name" and "track record" is a retread. Dumbass.

I should have said unproven rather than retread. I was thinking retread as in "poor quality." My bad. There is no need to call names and causing conflict. Please stop. You could have handled my lapse in a better way. I welcome the correction regarding the choice of word and proper meaning. Being a moderator (are you still a mod?), you of all people should be espousing non-conflict, not causing it:

TBD strives to attract a high quality readership. Intelligent discussion goes hand in hand with minimal moderation. Moderators are on duty to handle occasional conflicts and occasional lapses in judgment. If, over the course of time, a poster's online personality/behavior develops in a way that they become a source of continual conflict then TBD reserves the right to restrict the posting privilege of that person. It is up to individuals to conduct themselves in a manner that is socially acceptable to the community at large.

Stop being the poster child for not following the above. You are being a hypocrite. You have no right to talk about anything if you can't even follow simple etiquette and consideration to others which is clearly laid out. You of all people who rails against gov't control and abuse, resort to the same BS tactics which you claim to stand against. Go figure.

I should have said unproven rather than retread. I was thinking retread as in "poor quality." My bad. There is no need to call names and causing conflict. Please stop. You could have handled my lapse in a better way. I welcome the correction regarding the choice of word and proper meaning. Being a moderator (are you still a mod?), you of all people should be espousing non-conflict, not causing it:

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

TBD strives to attract a high quality readership. Intelligent discussion goes hand in hand with minimal moderation. Moderators are on duty to handle occasional conflicts and occasional lapses in judgment. If, over the course of time, a poster's online personality/behavior develops in a way that they become a source of continual conflict then TBD reserves the right to restrict the posting privilege of that person. It is up to individuals to conduct themselves in a manner that is socially acceptable to the community at large.

This is PPP. What is acceptable to "the community at large" has ALWAYS included more than a little rancor. Don't pretend it hasn't and don't pretend you haven't done it.

Stop being the poster child for not following the above. You are being a hypocrite. You have no right to talk about anything if you can't even follow simple etiquette and consideration to others which is clearly laid out. You of all people who rails against gov't control and abuse, resort to the same BS tactics which you claim to stand against. Go figure.

I've never suspended/talked to/banned anyone for name calling, so your "charge" is complete bull - much like virtually everything that comes off your keyboard. I'd ask you to try to be rational rather than emotional but we all know how impossible that is.

As far as being "a hypocrite", you obviously don't know what the word means.