Rolando McClain Press Conference

jangalang

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who cares? LB is one of the last things we need to address

If he's there at #9, I'd take him. QB, LT, and DT are needs but I'm not sure if the players available to the Bills at #9 in this years draft have superstar type potential like McClain. He looks like a stud.

Im not sure what team you've been watching, but my team, "The Buffalo Bills" could most certainly use an large infusion of talent at the linebacker position.

The Bills I've been watching can too!

clearly could use him. I'm more inclined to go LT, assuming all the QB's worth drafting are gone by 9. But the more talent potentially available at 9, the better.

between OT's Campbell, Davis & Bulaga I'd guess one of them will be available in our 2nd pick. Okung will be gone by the 9th spot anyway.

between OT's Campbell, Davis & Bulaga I'd guess one of them will be available in our 2nd pick. Okung will be gone by the 9th spot anyway.

I doubt they'll be there in the 2nd, unfortunately. Pretty much your stuck with projects that could pan out at LT cause they have athleticism but little experience or bad technique, and solid right tackle only prospects by then. I hope you're right though.

Who cares? LB is one of the last things we need to address

Hmmm, I think we were watching different teams the last 17 weeks. Don't get me wrong, Chris Draft and the converted safties tried hard, but I think we could use an upgrade. I love McClain and would be thrilled to have him, there are alot of good LB's that are potential free agents so that could change things, but he seems like a superstar in waiting. This team needs difference makers.

I doubt they'll be there in the 2nd, unfortunately. Pretty much your stuck with true left tackle projects and right tackle only types by then. I hope you're right though.

You have Okung, Davis, Bulaga, Campbell, Brown, and Fox that are projected as true NFL LT's in this upcoming draft. One of them will be there when we pick in the 2nd or maybe we trade back into the 1st to get one. Either way, if he's on the board, McClain should be our pick without question. :wallbash:

You have Okung, Davis, Bulaga, Campbell, Brown, and Fox that are projected as true NFL LT's in this upcoming draft. One of them will be there when we pick in the 2nd or maybe we trade back into the 1st to get one. Either way, if he's on the board, McClain should be our pick without question. :wallbash:

Agreed. I would love McClain and Bulaga/Brown as our first two picks if that is at all possible.

Im not sure what team you've been watching, but my team, "The Buffalo Bills" could most certainly use an large infusion of talent at the linebacker position.

I have been Watching the Buffalo Bills, a team devoid of a QB which is much more important that any LB. We are also in need of OL and DL again much more important than a LB