Dear Mr. Wilson, I Am Done With The Bills.

tonyd19

Dear Buffalo Bills and Bills Fans Worldwide:

(forgive me if this is a bit long)

I've been watching the Bills since I was 9 years old back in 1988. I have followed them through thick and thin. I can honestly say that if the Bills hire Leslie Frazier or another up and comming coordinator to be the head coach instead of doing whatever it takes to get a proven leader in here, than I am done with this organization. You will have to prove to me that this team is worth MY TIME instead of the other way around.

I do not take this decision lightly, nor do I go off spouting idle threats or feeling sorry for myself or other fans. This decision is based in common sense and logic. It has been a long time dream of mine to watch the Bills win a Superbowl standing next to my father as we celebrate together. But the older he gets, and this franchise becomes more of a joke, the time invested seems like a complete waste. The older I get, and more responsibilities I take on, I find myself having less and less time to commit to passions of my youth. All of my time has become a premium that must be divided among my family, firends, work, clients, and just living life. The older I get and more responsibilities I have as a husband, a son, a future father, and a business owner leaves me less and less time everyday for personal activiites like watching the Bills. The fact that my free time is decreasing everyday, every minute becomes more and more important and I have less and less of it to waste on an organization that is not commited to their fans.

The fact that this organization has lost for years is not what really depresses me, the idea that this team has become a joke, and the management will cease to do anything to correct it is what really concerns me. It should be TRAVESTY to this organization that qualified coaches are not jumping at that chance to captain this ship. The idea that the front office has bought into the idea that being the head coach of the Buffalo Bills is a second rate job is not only stunning and dissapointing, but also unbelievably disrespectful to the fans and the enitre region of Western New York.

This organization has shown zero commitment to make this franchise better for the people who have dedicated enormous amounts of their time, energy and money to it. This organization hired an inside candidate to take the GM position without even looking outside the organization, when the enitre NFL universe knows that the entire organization is completely dysfunctional, full of "yes men" and incompentant. This organization has ruined and injured countless promising players and ended careers prematurly due to the desire to not pay for competent help when players have been injured, thus leaving the players they actually do care about exposed to depending on teammates who are not skilled enough to proetect them. This organization has let pride and ego get in the way of winning, running some of the best football minds in the business out the door over petty arguements and personal vendettas. This organization has managed to turn what used to be one of the best blue collar franchises in American Sports history into a depressed joke of franchise that has become a punch line waiting to be put out of it's misery.

Medicority is not tollerated in my business, or in my life, and will not be tolerated by the franchises I chose to spend my very valuable time and money on. This is it Bills, start making some serious moves to make this organization better or start losing fans.

I encourage all Bills fans to hear this letter and demand today that the Bills truly commit to becoming a winning organization that we can be proud of. It is D-DAY in Bills Nation and the organization needs to hear our plea. Get to fixing these problems or dare I say it......... get the hell out of Wetsern New York and let us get on with our lives

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been watching the Bills since I was 9 years old back in 1988. I have followed them through thick and thin. I can honestly say that if the Bills hire Leslie Frazier or another up and comming coordinator to be the head coach instead of doing whatever it takes to get a proven leader in here, than I am done with this organization. You will have to prove to me that this team is worth MY TIME instead of the other way around.

I do not take this decision lightly, nor do I go off spouting idle threats or feeling sorry for myself or other fans. This decision is based in common sense and logic. It has been a long time dream of mine to watch the Bills win a Superbowl standing next to my father as we celebrate together. But the older he gets, and this franchise becomes more of a joke, the time invested seems like a complete waste. The older I get, and more responsibilities I take on, I find myself having less and less time to commit to passions of my youth. All of my time has become a premium that must be divided among my family, firends, work, clients, and just living life. The older I get and more responsibilities I have as a husband, a son, a future father, and a business owner leaves me less and less time everyday for personal activiites like watching the Bills. The fact that my free time is decreasing everyday, every minute becomes more and more important and I have less and less of it to waste on an organization that is not commited to their fans.

The fact that this organization has lost for years is not what really depresses me, the idea that this team has become a joke, and the management will cease to do anything to correct it is what really concerns me. It should be TRAVESTY to this organization that qualified coaches are not jumping at that chance to captain this ship. The idea that the front office has bought into the idea that being the head coach of the Buffalo Bills is a second rate job is not only stunning and dissapointing, but also unbelievably disrespectful to the fans and the enitre region of Western New York.

This organization has shown zero commitment to make this franchise better for the people who have dedicated enormous amounts of their time, energy and money to it. This organization hired an inside candidate to take the GM position without even looking outside the organization, when the enitre NFL universe knows that the entire organization is completely dysfunctional, full of "yes men" and incompentant. This organization has ruined and injured countless promising players and ended careers prematurly due to the desire to not pay for competent help when players have been injured, thus leaving the players they actually do care about exposed to depending on teammates who are not skilled enough to proetect them. This organization has let pride and ego get in the way of winning, running some of the best football minds in the business out the door over petty arguements and personal vendettas. This organization has managed to turn what used to be one of the best blue collar franchises in American Sports history into a depressed joke of franchise that has become a punch line waiting to be put out of it's misery.

Medicority is not tollerated in my business, or in my life, and will not be tolerated by the franchises I chose to spend my very valuable time and money on. This is it Bills, start making some serious moves to make this organization better or start losing fans.

I encourage all Bills fans to hear this letter and demand today that the Bills truly commit to becoming a winning organization that we can be proud of. It is D-DAY in Bills Nation and the organization needs to hear our plea. Get to fixing these problems or dare I say it......... get the hell out of Wetsern New York and let us get on with our lives

You, sir, are ignorant.

And I should add that you spent way too much time on this to look ignorant...

You, sir, are ignorant.

And I should add that you spent way too much time on this to look ignorant...

no kidding...anyone who doesn't realize that the Bills leaving WNY would make our economy even worse than it is is beyond ignorant

As far as getting a proven head coach in here, short of holding a gun to Cowher's head, the Bills are doing everything they can to bring him in...can't force someone to work for you. Besides, no coach has ever won Super Bowls with 2 different teams so it's not like we can count on anything happening if we do get him. Meanwhile, a 2nd year head coach led his team to a victory over who most think is the best coach in the NFL earlier today.

If anyone is actually full of himself enough to think he can tell the future and say no current coordinator can turn things around here, then he damn well better be rich off of lottery winnings or else he's just plain full of crap.

Right? I fear the youth that will become of the next generation... ( I guess I'm included in it though )

Thats right guys beat me up, but somebody has to say it. If they don't turn it around they will be leaving anyway.

Blah, blah blah to the OP

I'll look for your posts once the Bills turn it around....

Even if I move someplace outside of Buff....

I AM A FAN FOR LIFE

as all true fans are...because if you abandon your team just because you disagree with some personnel moves, you were never a real fan in the 1st place

Well if I was 9 in 1988....I think that makes me a bit older. Like I said, I knew this would not be a popular topic, but it should be addressed.

Dang. Thought I read "born in 1988."

IN any case, as has been said, a real fan never changes teams. Never.

as all true fans are...because if you abandon your team just because you disagree with some personnel moves, you were never a real fan in the 1st place

Oh god, same old tired rebuttal. This is about the entire organization and what it has become. Loyalty is definitely an asset, but you can't be a blind follower either.

Dear Mr. Wilson,

I was just writing to let you know I'm a sellout....I would rather choke on bandwagoners semen!

Sincerely,

tonyd19 the sellout

exactly who am I bandwaggoning for..maybe your overpaying for that college education. Go be a fry cook, you'll do better.

I do believe the Bills medical staff was credited with actually possibly having saved Kevin Everett's life.

Did you send this to Wilson as your title says or are we just privileged to hear you whine?

Good question. Yes I sent a letter this morning after very carefully considering it...you guys get to see the condenced quickly written version! Not trying to whine, just fed up.