Packers Robbed...

devldog131

Yeah, I noticed it too. I would have been incredulous that the announcers didn't even mention it on the slow-motion replay, but Joe Buck's an idiot so I guess I'm not all that surprised. Plus, if Tim Donaghy is right, the refs in all the major sports leagues are biased against certain teams based on how much money the league wants to make (and, despite their universal popularity, the Packers are small market...).

Yeah, the League would rather have the HUGE and nationally popular PHOENIX market advance towards the SB rather than one of their flagship brands/teams. That's a great way for the league to maximize their revenue!

Great point.

Do people really think like this??

due to an uncalled facemask.

In the photo at the link below, it is plainly obvious that Michael Adams of the Cardinals is flagrantly pulling Rodgers' facemask as he forces the fumble. A flag should have been thrown, the play called back, and Green Bay awarded 15 yards and a first down.

Photo linky...

The facemask was after the fumble.

6 point teaser with the line and the over. I'm done with the teasers now though.

Gotcha. Yeah I quit doing teasers a few years ago. I would always lose on something stupid. Like I would get the 1st 2 in on a 10pt teaser & all I would need is a team like Pittsburgh to just beat a lousy team like Cleveland & they would end up losing. They call them teasers for a reason. Your better off playing parlays. At least your cashing in on odds then.

The Pack got screwed on a couple non calls against the Cards

Fitz running Woodson over then catching a TD was clearly offensive pass interference

They called holding against the Pack but didnt call roughing the passer...they did however call roughing the passer against the Pack on the Fitz TD when the d-lineman was clearly blocked into Warner and easily could have been called for holding

and of course the facemask on the last play

refs miss plays in every game but this is a joke, all were all big plays in the game

My DVR didn't record all of overtime so I didn't see the final play. But I did see each of these lame calls/noncalls and it seems like the refs did their part in giving the Cards a win.

In the photo at the link below, it is plainly obvious that Michael Adams of the Cardinals is flagrantly pulling Rodgers' facemask as he forces the fumble. A flag should have been thrown, the play called back, and Green Bay awarded 15 yards and a first down.

Photo linky...

That is photoshopped.

This was the football gods getting revenge for the way the team management screwed Brett Favre. The Packers were a favorite of mine until that episode.

Please. Nobody screwed Brett Favre besides himself. The Packers were looking out for what was best for the entire organization in the long run when they decided they weren't interested in having Favre back. They weren't going to simply let his charades performance every off-season handcuff their planning and dictate where they were headed as a football team top-to-bottom.

Photo linky...

The photo shows that the facemask wasn't grabbed; it was fingered. See NFL Rules, Appendix Bob Kraft, Section Tedy Bruschi for the special rules on facemask fingering. :huh: