Packers at Cardinals GDT

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We need to trade one of our corners to one of these two teams. They could sure use one. Both teams have been getting abused in the air all day.

That you Dick Jauron? Cornerbacks are the reason AZ is slicing GB's defense?

Neither team has generated much of a pass rush, allowing both QB's all day to throw.

This is a joke right?

Being in the superbowl last year and the best game in this playoffs sure woulda sucked...

You must be like 19, right? You did not live through the SB failures. trust me. You think you are happy just to be in the playoffs. That ends the second you lose, and the losses only hurt worse the higher you go. SB loss #5 would kill some Bills fans. That's all we need for ESPN to go to town on us. Boy I Love Losing Superbowls!

PTR

You must be like 19, right? You did not live through the SB failures. trust me. You think you are happy just to be in the playoffs. That ends the second you lose, and the losses only hurt worse the higher you go. SB loss #5 would kill some Bills fans. That's all we need for ESPN to go to town on us. Boy I Love Losing Superbowls!

PTR

WOOOOOO!!!!!!

There is no way you can say you wish the Bills aren't in the situation the Cards are in right now.