Packers at Cardinals GDT

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and somehow the refs don't see the facemask??

I'd say they had the flags glued in their pockets for OT, but they had just hit GB for holding 2 plays earlier. Maybe focused so much on the ball when it was moving around in traffic that they couldn't see what was going on around it?

I'd say they had the flags glued in their pockets for OT, but they had just hit GB for holding 2 plays earlier. Maybe focused so much on the ball when it was moving around in traffic that they couldn't see what was going on around it?

Could be.

BTW.....agree with you about Dansby.

That should have been a flag, it if was Tom Brady or Manning it would have been.

After a game like this, I laugh thinking back to how some people on this board at the beginning of the season thought that Trent Edwards was better than Aaron Rodgers.

Rodgers has a very bright future in the NFL. Very bright.

After a game like this, I laugh thinking back to how some people on this board at the beginning of the season thought that Trent Edwards was better than Aaron Rodgers.

Rodgers is a very impressive QB...I honestly didn't think he'd be this good, but he seems like he's in total command of his team and he throws a great ball.

Dont think Green Bay misses Brett Farve right now

I guess it was the right move letting Brett go for the younger guy

Guest dog14787

I'm the biggest TE fan around and with all due respect Heels I don't remember anyone posting comments saying TE was better then Aaron Rodgers.

I remember lots of discussion on the Packers vs. Bills O-line and how Aaron Rodgers succeeds despite a bad O-line.

I'm not saying you're wrong, but I just don't remember anyone doing it.

Sometimes I think some of you guys are allot more stuck on dissing TE then I am of backing him because why would TE come up in a discussion about the Packers/ Cards game.