Bal/Pats** GDT

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

have you seen the show? shes a real classy girl who wouldnt do anything at all to instigate that... -_-

Unless she was waving a knife at him, sucker punching her might be considered a wee bit excessive.

have you seen the show? shes a real classy girl who wouldnt do anything at all to instigate that... -_-

she has now been punched in the face twice on the show. Classy dame. I am engaged to a woman in the army and she has not even been struck int he face once. I do like knowing living with trash on the Jersey Shore is more violent and dangerous than basic training.

On a side note: someone teach Joe Flacco how to throw a football.

My comment was more of the dude between them and the face he made. Kinda

imagined a sick thud with the hit.

BTW, not to sound out of the loop, but who is she and what show is she on?

My comment was more of the dude between them and the face he made. Kinda

imagined a sick thud with the hit.

BTW, not to sound out of the loop, but who is she and what show is she on?

oh, in that case, lol

shes some trash from the latest MTV reality show Jersey Shore which documents the antics of possibly the worst group of people in the country

oh, in that case, lol

shes some trash from the latest MTV reality show Jersey Shore which documents the antics of possibly the worst group of people in the country

Jersey Shore? Saw that once...by mistake. Wow what a garbage show and what a bunch of

absolute idiots!

Show made me laugh at how stupid some people are.

oh, in that case, lol

Was that sucker punch actually on the show?

Did somebody grab that assho1e and beat him senseless I hope?

Was that sucker punch actually on the show?

Did somebody grab that assho1e and beat him senseless I hope?

they did not show the actual punch.

the expected reaction from the rest of the quidos was right on par. none of the guys did anything. proving that they are just a bunch of posturing meatheads who only have the balls to hit females.

now, do not by any means give that girl the same sympathy or respect as you would a "lady". she was on a mission to get hit that night. and wasnt going to stop until she did. thats just the type of person she is.

go ravens!