In your Mind..Who are the best OLT's available?

McNeill hasn't been nearly as dominant as he was his rookie year. I wouldn't give-up the 9th overall pick for him.

He's a quality starter at LT. As poorly as the Bills have done with 1st round picks lately I'd gladly take the proven commodity over the unrealized upside at this point.

He's a quality starter at LT. As poorly as the Bills have done with 1st round picks lately I'd gladly take the proven commodity over the unrealized upside at this point.

Fair enough. But Nix was (heavily?) involved in the drafting of McNeill. I'm hoping for him to unearth a guy outside the 1st round.

There are no quality LT's that are going to be available in free agency rarely in a capped year do good LT's become available. I feel that with 2 franchise tags and more free agents being restricted there won't be any meaningful free agents along the offensive line.

I would prefer to find a FA LT and permit Bell to hopefully develop into the starting LT after another three years of experience, keeping in mind he's still quite young and raw at LT. However, if we're not able to get a solid LT via FA, then I would prefer Bulaga out of Iowa, BUT not at 9th overall....either trade down toward 20ish or trade back into the bottom of the 1st Round if he's still there at pick #25 or later...problem with trading back into the 1st is what you potentially give up, this team and I would assume the next HC needs all the draft picks it can get!!

Alex Barron while not great has started 58 out 0f 60 games, has played with Incognito, and may be more in the price range of the Bills than some of the higher profile guys. This would allow the Bills to take McClain with their first pick and maybe use some picks to jump into the bottom of the first and take Anthony Davis, Bryant Bulaga, or Mike Iupati to compete for RT.

I think he has some serious back issues. The kind of issues that could be with him for the duration of his career. Otherwise, I'd be on board. The kid is solid and consistent, when healthy.