The AFC EAST is SICK!

Buffalo 66

The Bills,and there new coach have quite a mountain to climb in the AFC east,by far the toughest division in football.Just dont see it happening for a few years.The Jets will be scary good next year,the dolphins can only improve and the Pats have brady and belicheck,enough said,GOOD LUCK

The Bills,and there new coach have quite a mountain to climb in the AFC east,by far the toughest division in football.Just dont see it happening for a few years.The Jets will be scary good next year,the dolphins can only improve and the Pats have brady and belicheck,enough said,GOOD LUCK

I wish we could get rid of the wussy fans on this board

the AFC is not the toughest div in football

and why exactly are the Jets going to be scary good next year? because they are going to win their playoff game today?....its amazing how reactionary some people are

I wish we could get rid of the wussy fans on this board

Pardon the OP for stating something that most fans would freely admit. The Dolphins and Jets may have their QB's of the future, and the Pats are, well, the Pats. It's a tough division, one in which each team has made the playoffs in the last two years.

The greater question is whether the Bills are descending or ascending. I would favor the former.

the AFC is not the toughest div in football

and why exactly are the Jets going to be scary good next year? because they are going to win their playoff game today?....its amazing how reactionary some people are

Because they have a young team,a great defense,awesome coaching top to bottom,they will only get better and dont be surprised if they represent the afc in the super bowl.The only reason I am on this board is because I injured myself and am out of work a couple weeks,usually I have a life and better things to do than this sh@#! Alot of you 40 year old virgins need to get a life and get outside,get a little sun on that pasty white skin!

Because they have a young team,a great defense,awesome coaching top to bottom,they will only get better and dont be surprised if they represent the afc in the super bowl.The only reason I am on this board is because I injured myself and am out of work a couple weeks,usually I have a life and better things to do than this sh@#! Alot of you 40 year old virgins need to get a life and get outside,get a little sun on that pasty white skin!

Even reactionary to being called "reactionary"!

It's pretty clear that the NFC East is the best division in football with the AFC North, AFC South, and NFC North all probably better than the AFC East as well. But it is all purely subjective.

It's pretty clear that the NFC East is the best division in football with the AFC North, AFC South, and NFC North all probably better then the AFC East as well. But it is all purely subjective.

Can you repeat that? In english please!

It's pretty clear that the NFC East is the best division in football with the AFC North, AFC South, and NFC North all probably better then the AFC East as well. But it is all purely subjective.

It's not subjective, it's just completely false. NFC North? Yeah if you overlook Chicago and Detroit.

yeah, lets all get a little sun here in the northeast in January, that makes perfect sense...maybe you ment wind burn

how many threads are you going to start today mr injured?

No spaces after commas and periods? I hate to be the one to bring it up, but why do you do that? It just annoys the hell out of me.

The Jets are decent, but no way representing the AFC in the Superbowl unless there is a huge epidemic of the swine flu that wipes out every other team. They were lucky that they ended the season with 2 teams that basically laid down for them and walked them into the playoffs.

They do have a great defence and Rex Ryan is a good defensive coach, but I would say that they ahve great coaching "top to bottom". They might get better buts its still debatable if Sanchez is going to be a guy that can carry the team or if they will have to continue to dumb down the offence and coach him the proper way to slide. This is the guy who threw over a 1/2 dozen picks to the Bills secondary in 2 games this season.

I like the back storey of the injury and how you normally have better things to do to try and hide the fact that you are a Jets troll trying to rub it in to Bills fans

The Jets are decent, but no way representing the AFC in the Superbowl unless there is a huge epidemic of the swine flu that wipes out every other team. They were lucky that they ended the season with 2 teams that basically laid down for them and walked them into the playoffs.

They do have a great defence and Rex Ryan is a good defensive coach, but I would say that they ahve great coaching "top to bottom". They might get better buts its still debatable if Sanchez is going to be a guy that can carry the team or if they will have to continue to dumb down the offence and coach him the proper way to slide. This is the guy who threw over a 1/2 dozen picks to the Bills secondary in 2 games this season.

I like the back storey of the injury and how you normally have better things to do to try and hide the fact that you are a Jets troll trying to rub it in to Bills fans

Sorry, wrong again. The Jets D and running game is more than ample to get them past the sissified Colts. I hope the Dolts never win another palyoff game EVER after they checked their scrotes at the door in week 16.