10 quick things to fix the Bills

Driffill

Ok Buddy Nix & Ross, call me after you read this I got a lot more ideas for ya.

1. Hire an experienced Head Coach, NO maybe coordinators. 1st question to them do you WANT to coach the Buffalo Bills back to the super bowl? Here's my top 5 to start with,

A. Bill Cowher (ONLY if he is eager to be in Buffalo)

B. John Gruden (offensive strength)

C. Brian Billick (offensive strength)

D. Cam Cameron (offensive strength)

E. Steve Mariucci (offensive strength)

2. Fire Modrak & Guy, worst possible talent evaluators in league, start fresh ( call your buddies in San Diego)

3. Call Ted Marchibroda and inquire if he is interested in an advisor role or Offensive Coordinator

4. Scour the Free agent market for the 2 best Offensive tackles, you have 3 good guards and a good center.

5. Scour the Free agent market for the 2 best Defensive tackles, sign them and cut Kelsay, Denney and let Schobel retire.

6. Hire a proven strength and conditioning coach, this team is weak and gets hurt way beyond normal #'s, SOFT, gets pushed around and is terrible at tackling.

7. Trade Marshawn Lynch ASAP, take whatever you can get for him, before he is suspended for next year

8. QB.....understand it is by far THEE MOST IMPORTANT POSITION IN FOOTBALL. We currently have at best 3 second rate QB's. Look to free agency for a veteran to work with a 3rd to 4th round draft pick this year, plenty of good QB's this year, don't reach into the 1st round for 1. With a good line, Edwards/Fitz/Brohm/Gibran might be okay, but won't get you to the promised land ( SUPER BOWL) look at all the playoff teams this year and they all have good QB's, it's simple. Call me if you need names available in draft

9. Linebacker.......Linebacker..........Linebacker.........This is a position with Poz that can make this defense better quick.

Maybin either makes the switch or he's out, he will not be a DE in this league and the guys that thought that do not know what the hell their doing. Mitchell is ok, I'd dump his salary and look to free agency. Dump Ellison, too small

10. Wide Reciever- Dump TO, waste of money, past his prime. Let Josh Reed and Parrich go. Evans is for real, look to free agency for a decent possession receiver, Steve Johnson (next Austin) and Jenkins will develop and keep Hardy, Nelson was a good fine, will develop and look at free agency and dump the other 6 tight ends on the roster.

Ok that's it for now, look for the next 10 things coming soon, or Buddy/Ross just call me

:rolleyes: I stopped reading after Cam Cameron and Steve Mariucci. After seeing those two names you lost all cred. :flirt: Is this a real post or sarcasm? I mean you really want to hire two coaches who have had 1-15 seasons?? The #9 pick not low enough for you??? BTW, nice first post, noob.

PTR

:rolleyes: I stopped reading after Cam Cameron and Steve Mariucci. After seeing those two names you lost all cred. :flirt: Is this a real post or sarcasm? I mean you really want to hire two coaches who have had 1-15 seasons?? The #9 pick not low enough for you??? BTW, nice first post, noob.

PTR

I stopped reading after 'Ross'

Ok Buddy Nix & Ross, call me after you read this I got a lot more ideas for ya.

1. Hire an experienced Head Coach, NO maybe coordinators. 1st question to them do you WANT to coach the Buffalo Bills back to the super bowl? Here's my top 5 to start with,

A. Bill Cowher (ONLY if he is eager to be in Buffalo)

B. John Gruden (offensive strength)

C. Brian Billick (offensive strength)

D. Cam Cameron (offensive strength)

E. Steve Mariucci (offensive strength)

2. Fire Modrak & Guy, worst possible talent evaluators in league, start fresh ( call your buddies in San Diego)

3. Call Ted Marchibroda and inquire if he is interested in an advisor role or Offensive Coordinator

4. Scour the Free agent market for the 2 best Offensive tackles, you have 3 good guards and a good center.

5. Scour the Free agent market for the 2 best Defensive tackles, sign them and cut Kelsay, Denney and let Schobel retire.

6. Hire a proven strength and conditioning coach, this team is weak and gets hurt way beyond normal #'s, SOFT, gets pushed around and is terrible at tackling.

7. Trade Marshawn Lynch ASAP, take whatever you can get for him, before he is suspended for next year

8. QB.....understand it is by far THEE MOST IMPORTANT POSITION IN FOOTBALL. We currently have at best 3 second rate QB's. Look to free agency for a veteran to work with a 3rd to 4th round draft pick this year, plenty of good QB's this year, don't reach into the 1st round for 1. With a good line, Edwards/Fitz/Brohm/Gibran might be okay, but won't get you to the promised land ( SUPER BOWL) look at all the playoff teams this year and they all have good QB's, it's simple. Call me if you need names available in draft

9. Linebacker.......Linebacker..........Linebacker.........This is a position with Poz that can make this defense better quick.

Maybin either makes the switch or he's out, he will not be a DE in this league and the guys that thought that do not know what the hell their doing. Mitchell is ok, I'd dump his salary and look to free agency. Dump Ellison, too small

10. Wide Reciever- Dump TO, waste of money, past his prime. Let Josh Reed and Parrich go. Evans is for real, look to free agency for a decent possession receiver, Steve Johnson (next Austin) and Jenkins will develop and keep Hardy, Nelson was a good fine, will develop and look at free agency and dump the other 6 tight ends on the roster.

Ok that's it for now, look for the next 10 things coming soon, or Buddy/Ross just call me

Lost all cred with me with this one...as if Stroud/Williams are no good, and as if Kelsay and Schobel did not have a good year!

So signing 2 defensive tackles and letting 3 defensive ends go does what for us? Who's going to play DE? Also, with the number of people you want to "dump," who exactly out there is better that's going to fill up all those empty positions?

So signing 2 defensive tackles and letting 3 defensive ends go does what for us? Who's going to play DE? Also, with the number of people you want to "dump," who exactly out there is better that's going to fill up all those empty positions?

Take a list of league wide free agents, it won't take much to replace the 2nd rate talent we have.