Question For All of You

For those who weren't impressed last night, here's a quote from Rolando after the game:

"I just want to go home and take another shower and go to sleep," McClain said. "That’s how weak and tired I am right now. But my team needed me. They needed me to be a leader, and I couldn’t let them see that I was sick. I couldn’t let them see that I wasn’t 100 percent. For them, I’d do anything"

yeah. That definitely could have made him look a less explosive. Anyways, there's a long offseason to look at highlights and analyze measurables. :thumbsup:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When was the last time you saw this happen? Teams (other than the Bills) keep these guys. They don't trade them or let them walk; it doesn't happen.

The UFA OT they shoud focus on imo is Jeremy Trueblood to play RT.

Trueblood would be a perfect fit here, since he led the league in false start penalties. :rolleyes:

I'm with Rich in that i'd like to see what Tampa does with Donald Penn. Buffalo needs to be all over him, even if it means tossing him a large contract as a RFA. He can step into the LT spot immediately and he's relatively young. This would let us draft McClain at #9 (which i am hoping for as of right now)

do you really think there is a Kelly or Wolford even in this draft? i dont.

Okung might be as good as Wolford or maybe better. That said he's probably gone by pick 9 so that's a pipe dream. Anthonty Davis and Bryan Bulaga are also well tought of and if available considered above average prospects who I'd welcome compared to what we have currently at LT. Yet as R. Rich writes might not be worth taking in the top 10 so it might be smart to actually trade down acquire some more picks and take the LT we need and then perhaps use a 2nd or 3rd we get for moving down to work on other needs like DT or LB and/or QB. As I've stated numerous times that the draft getting the best collection of players.