Jim Harbaugh

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't see the Live chat with Sullivan, but I heard that he said Jim Harbaugh is being talked to by the Bills (under the radar of course like all of the other talks). Can anyone confirm this?

If so, I feel good about this bit of news. While I am squarely in the Cowher or bust camp, I think Harbaugh would be my #2 choice. He's risky for sure, but what he's done at Stanford has been phenomenal. And his bravado cracks me up...

Carroll: "What's your deal man??

Harbaugh: "What's YOUR deal MAN?!"

I can just see him coming in here and busting Belichik's balls like this. It'd be freaking hillarious.

Was that Jim Harbaugh or Stan "Diego" Humphries?

(WOAH... blast from the past!)

harbaugh coached at UCSD when nix was AJ smiths assistant and they were on the radio a couple times together. there is a strong relationship ship there. have heard it first hand.

Jerry Sullivan makes some logical assumptions and/or predictions, but he is a regional writer for a mid-sized market who doesn't have any particularly impressive connections to the team he is covering or the sport as a national entity. Anything he says should be taken only on the basis of his opinion as a long-time sports journalist, and not a reporter.

Jerry Sullivan makes some logical assumptions and/or predictions, but he is a regional writer for a mid-sized market who doesn't have any particularly impressive connections to the team he is covering or the sport as a national entity. Anything he says should be taken only on the basis of his opinion as a long-time sports journalist, and not a reporter.

Although they did mention Sullivan's name on PTI the other day....which almost made him seem big time for a fleeting second.

Bottom line, Harbaugh is NOT ready for the NFL and I sure as hell dont' want the bum as our HC. It really concerns me we have some fans stupid enough to think this assclown is going to go from having little exp in the NFL (none as a coordinator), to being an average at best HC in College (doesn't he have a losing record?) to being the Head Coach of an NFL team.

!@#$ what his daddy or brothers did, who gives a ****? Jim harbaugh is NOT READY to be a HC in the NFL.

Who knows, maybe he checked the flight plans and saw a flight chart from Minnesota to Palo Alto? Could be fire under that smoke.

:thumbsup: Between billboards, tracking planes, and painting Richards on players' lawns, the rest of the nation must think Buffalo fans are completely insane.

Bottom line, Harbaugh is NOT ready for the NFL and I sure as hell dont' want the bum as our HC. It really concerns me we have some fans stupid enough to think this assclown is going to go from having little exp in the NFL (none as a coordinator), to being an average at best HC in College (doesn't he have a losing record?) to being the Head Coach of an NFL team.

!@#$ what his daddy or brothers did, who gives a ****? Jim harbaugh is NOT READY to be a HC in the NFL.

:thumbsup:

Seriously there is some absolute TARDS on the internet. im out

I think this seals his top qualification.