Jim Harbaugh

Bottom line, Harbaugh is NOT ready for the NFL and I sure as hell dont' want the bum as our HC. It really concerns me we have some fans stupid enough to think this assclown is going to go from having little exp in the NFL (none as a coordinator), to being an average at best HC in College (doesn't he have a losing record?) to being the Head Coach of an NFL team.

!@#$ what his daddy or brothers did, who gives a ****? Jim harbaugh is NOT READY to be a HC in the NFL.

Exactly. Now, while I wouldn't consider him a "bum" or "assclown", I also wonder if he's ready for the NFL. Just because he played in the league, is seemingly doing a good job at Stanford, and his brother coaches the Ravens does not add up to him being an NFL-caliber coach.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Would it be a disaster of assclownian proportions?

Bottom line, Harbaugh is NOT ready for the NFL and I sure as hell dont' want the bum as our HC. It really concerns me we have some fans stupid enough to think this assclown is going to go from having little exp in the NFL (none as a coordinator), to being an average at best HC in College (doesn't he have a losing record?) to being the Head Coach of an NFL team.

!@#$ what his daddy or brothers did, who gives a ****? Jim harbaugh is NOT READY to be a HC in the NFL.

Jerry Sullivan makes some logical assumptions and/or predictions, but he is a regional writer for a mid-sized market who doesn't have any particularly impressive connections to the team he is covering or the sport as a national entity. Anything he says should be taken only on the basis of his opinion as a long-time sports journalist, and not a reporter.

Exactly. Absolutely no one from the Bills organization speaks to Sullivan. So that would mean that he would have to come up with information on his own. It is not likely that he has any solid national relationships or access to inside information. You should not take anything that he says as fact.

Sullivan knows nothing.

Yep...even said that in the beginning of his chat. Was all pissed off that he didn't get his chocolate football from ralph for christmas. I don't think too many people at OBD are talking to Sully

Didn't Jim Kelly and Harbaugh get into a squabble off the field a long time ago? I seem to remember that. I wonder if Jimbo would endorse Harbaugh or if he hates him?

Yeah I remember Jimbo getting punched in the face by Harbaugh. Ithink it was when he played for the Colts. I know Jimbo got punched by him,ust can`t recall when.

:thumbsup:

Am I the only one who thinks Jim Harbaugh has a chance to be not only a good but Great Head Coach in the NFL.

With his North East roots (Toledo Ohio) was a good NFL Player ,has coaching in his blood from his DAD and like his Brother.

Took a Doormat team and turned them in to a winner. I think he has a Buffalo tattoo on his chest already.

Buddy please do not over look the man in Stanford!!!

:worthy:

stop making threads about sullivan or based on information from suillivan. He's not anymore connected than people on this message board and for every article he's written, there is a post here that is better written saying the same thing.

Starting threads only generates interest and helps him keep a job that he's in over his head trying to do so let's be merciful and help him find a new one.

In ICEMAN's defense... I stand corrected. His record at Stanford is 17-20, this year being his best at 8-5. I thought he had a much better record since joining THE CARDINAL. Still has them headed in the right direction it seems, but not nearly as impressive as I thought.

Please put his record in context. The year before Harbaugh took the reins, Stanford went 1-11 on merit. The following year's team was less talented and Harbaugh led them to a 4-8 record, including wins over USC and Cal. More importantly he changed the culture. The man can coach. But -- for reasons stated elsewhere on the board -- I don't believe that Harbaugh would take the Buffalo job if offered. Of course, a large check could make things interesting.

As an aside, earlier this week Harbaugh hired Brian Polian (son of Bill and former UB assistant coach) as his special teams coach at Stanford.