*Offical 24 Thread for 2010*

ajzepp

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The story with Freddie Prinze Jr's future wife seems absurd already. They better have something decent planned there, but at this point, I'd rather just see it go away.

Agreed. It's just weird. I have a small request: Does anyone care to take a minute to break down the second hour of last night for me? Someone in my house (still searching for the suspect) decided to cancel my dvr of the second hour while I was at basketball last night. The last part I saw was when Cole was beginning his chase of the assassin. A brief breakdown of anything important that happened after would be greatly appreciated! I clearly missed a lot of Renee which makes me that much more pissed!

Rene coldly and sociopathically sawing off that Russian guy's hand in a vice...blood spurting all over the place...WTF! She had me so turned on before that, too, with the hot and sultry act. Maybe the greatest scene in the show's history.

I cannot tolerate the hot, blond bimbo at CTU. Worst actress ever, and her storyline is brutally boring. The "peace process" crap, the "affair" with the reporter, Jack's family going to California, the revamped CTU with the cocky new staff, the tired Russian/Islamic angle...meh to it all. In fact, the entire show seems so played, so unconvincing, I can barely drum up any interest.

As far as I'm concerned, this season is Rene, Rene, Rene...she and Jack are the entire the show, and the rest is just filler. She is the best female character they've had since Nina, and I just pray that they don't kill her off.

Rene coldly and sociopathically sawing off that Russian guy's hand in a vice...blood spurting all over the place...WTF! She had me so turned on before that, too, with the hot and sultry act. Maybe the greatest scene in the show's history.

I cannot tolerate the hot, blond bimbo at CTU. Worst actress ever, and her storyline is brutally boring. The "peace process" crap, the "affair" with the reporter, Jack's family going to California, the revamped CTU with the cocky new staff, the tired Russian/Islamic angle...meh to it all. In fact, the entire show seems so played, so unconvincing, I can barely drum up any interest.

As far as I'm concerned, this season is Rene, Rene, Rene...she and Jack are the entire the show, and the rest is just filler. She is the best female character they've had since Nina, and I just pray that they don't kill her off.

Totally agree with you. I'll go even further and say that Renee Walker is the best female character they have had on this show.

Earlier I had posted that Annie Wersching's protrayal of Renee, should have won her an Emmy, but she did'nt even get nominated.

Last season watching her turn from the strictly-by-the-book-FBI Agent into a do-whatever-it-takes bad cop, was both amazing and exhausting.

Now she's turned into a Catwoman-like vigilante, showing no mercy and a very cold blooded attitude.

Agreed. It's just weird. I have a small request: Does anyone care to take a minute to break down the second hour of last night for me? Someone in my house (still searching for the suspect) decided to cancel my dvr of the second hour while I was at basketball last night. The last part I saw was when Cole was beginning his chase of the assassin. A brief breakdown of anything important that happened after would be greatly appreciated! I clearly missed a lot of Renee which makes me that much more pissed!

Cole chases assassin through building and assassin catches him offguard and his him on his knees telling him to call CTU and say that wing is clear and he's gonna walk him out. Cole decides to do the opposite and tells CTU that he's with the assassin, when Bauer comes outta nowhere and shoots down the assassin.

They learn that the assassin is a part of a Russian Crime Syndicate by identifying tattooes on the assassins body. Renee is brought in to identify tattoos and the meanings because she was undercover with the Russians 6 years prior.

They then find traces of Uranium on the assassins body and President Hassan understands why. He explains to Hastings that his brother wanted to develop nuclear weapons using the uranium. Hassan's brother is buying from the Russians and meets up with them at their residence in order to continue the purchase. CTU decides to send Renee back undercover with the Russians to try and gain access to information and pretend to want to buy the uranium from the Russians. Bauer offers to go with Renee because he's worried about her and pretends to be the buyer.

Towards the end of the episode, Renee meets up with one of the Russians she knew beforehand. She tells him she wants to meet up with Vladamir because she has a buyer, he says he can't because he has a parole bracelet on and they can follow him anywhere. She sticks his hand in a vice and cuts off his thumb in order to get the bracelet off. And that's about it.

That's pretty much off the top of my head, so if I missed anything I hope someone will help me out.

Wooderson summed it up pretty well, but you can watch episodes here:

http://www.fox.com/fod/play.php?sh=twentyfour

The story with Freddie Prinze Jr's future wife seems absurd already. They better have something decent planned there, but at this point, I'd rather just see it go away.

Agreed. The mole or imposter in CTU card has been played WAAAAAY too many times. Who does the background checks over there?

Probably the same person that taught Chloe how to act.

"Okay Chloe, in this scene we need you to looked pissed off when you're asked to check the file. Make sure when you say 'I know how to do that' that you say it with an angry tone to your voice"

Also agree. I really hope they explain how she got a job with CTU using a false identity?

When they first started it, I assumed witness relocation, but they've pretty much blown that possibility out of the water already.

"Okay Chloe, in this scene we need you to looked pissed off when you're asked to check the file. Make sure when you say 'I know how to do that' that you say it with an angry tone to your voice"

Not enough annoyance... here - take a bite out of this lemon.

Actually, I like Mary Lynn Rajskub... just in other stuff. She was funny in both "Flight of the Conchords" as the Art Garfunkel fan, as well as Gail the Snail in "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia". She's really a comedic actress that fell into the role of Chloe.

Trivia: The blonde reporter is Dom Draper's real-life girlfriend.

:rolleyes: Right on. She makes some of the scenes that she has more than a sentence in difficult to watch. Even her facial expressions annoy the hell out of me sometimes. I can't wait 'till her and Hastings brawl in the CTU headquarters. I've got 2-1 odds on Chloe. Hastings looks soft.

Dont feel like scrolling back, but how the hell does Jacko get the living snot beat out of him and not have 1 mark on his pretty little face??? :thumbsup:

I was wondering that too. No bruises or anything. Usually this show is really good about those kinds of details.

oopsie

2 mistakes.

agent identifies the weapon fired at the helicopter as a 'stinger' It was an RPG

Bauer puts a magazine into his pistol, and racks it. Then he pulls the trigger, you can hear the click.

Other than that.....................woohooh

I assume her character is just a parody of itself now, right?

Not enough annoyance... here - take a bite out of this lemon.

:death: