Wes Welker Injury

I feel kind of bad, but my first reaction to seeing Welker's injury was that of happiness and fulfillment. The fact that he injured himself doing one of his signature midget jukes on a play in the slot made it more fulfilling.

The only possible injury that could make me happier is if Tony Siragusa gets his leg rolled on during a sideline update and has to eat meatballs one-handed on crutches for the rest of his life.

Sorry for the venom. Just wanted to see if anyone else's initial reaction to the Welker injury was joy.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel kind of bad, but my first reaction to seeing Welker's injury was that of happiness and fulfillment. The fact that he injured himself doing one of his signature midget jukes on a play in the slot made it more fulfilling.

The only possible injury that could make me happier is if Tony Siragusa gets his leg rolled on during a sideline update and has to eat meatballs one-handed on crutches for the rest of his life.

Sorry for the venom. Just wanted to see if anyone else's initial reaction to the Welker injury was joy.

I'd have to say that I second that. Got what he deserved.

no

:)

I despise Welker and yes, I smiled.

i hate the pasties as much as anyone - but i never get joy seeing a player get hurt like that

No. He is a good player. We need more good players in the league so we can enjoy higher level of plays in the NFL. Otherwise, you should just watch UFL. Just because the Bills get torched by good players doesn't mean we should get any enjoyment out of seeing those players get hurt. We should hope for the Bills to get to their level so that they are competitive.

If he got hurt while trying to injure another player than I would root for that but he got hurt making a play. I would love to have a coach and qb that could make welker from dud to stud as the cheaters did. Yes alot of his picks etc do seem somewhat near illegal but hey until the refs call it run it

i dont see how anyone can root for a guy to get injured unless he himself is a dirty guy that deserves it ... bill romanowski comes to mind.