GET USED TO ......BIG DISAPPOINTMENT

Wow. First we finally fired all the coaches, problem is they were not all bad and it should have happened last year. Second we needed a big time GM, problem is they hired Ralph's tennis buddy...Buddy. Thirdly we needed to clean house at One Bills Drive, problem is they all are still there and got promotions. Lastly, time to hire our coach for the next decade, problem is it will be a bewildering decision and we will all be dumbfounded, That's the way things go for a Bills fan. CONTINUED, UNPRECEDENTED, HEARTWRENCHING DISAPPOINTMENT. BE PREPARED TO BE DISAPPOINTED....IT ALWAYS HAPPENS!

Wow. First we finally fired all the coaches, problem is they were not all bad and it should have happened last year. Second we needed a big time GM, problem is they hired Ralph's tennis buddy...Buddy. Thirdly we needed to clean house at One Bills Drive, problem is they all are still there and got promotions. Lastly, time to hire our coach for the next decade, problem is it will be a bewildering decision and we will all be dumbfounded, That's the way things go for a Bills fan. CONTINUED, UNPRECEDENTED, HEARTWRENCHING DISAPPOINTMENT. BE PREPARED TO BE DISAPPOINTED....IT ALWAYS HAPPENS!

Anyone that has been a Bills fan for any length of time is expecting to be disappointed-it is the norm. Alot of wishful thinking about big name coaches, but when the ink on the contract dries it is going to be another "Who the H#ll is that?"situation.

In my euphoria over the beheading of the entire staff, I forgot that we still have the same problem at the top of the chain...alas, you are probably right and we will be sold a bill of goods that is nowhere near as good as they will have us believe. Thank you for the wake up call.

LMAO

They said we would never trade for Bledsoe, and NE would never trade within the division

They said the Bills had no chance at getting Takeo Spikes because he costs to much

They said lots of things and most of them aren't true.

As bad as the last decade has been you still can't make up crap and wish it to true.

try as i might . . . . . .

this is one of the most unusual places i've ever been , and i've been to over 35 different countries.

all i have read over the past 2 moths or so is "blow it up . . . . . blow it up . . . . . "

so it was blown up - and now folks still seem post negativity on the very thing they have been demanding.

unreal.

hey guys & gals . . . this is an opportunity - a positive opportunity -

but like most businesses (or like life for that matter) it's a crap shoot -

one can only hope that nix will put us on a path to recovery and winning

this is buffalo... we are never disappointed. we are always going to the superbowl next year

i can see you are clearly not a bills fan.

Wrong. I lived in the area from 1970-1990 and have attended over 100 games and watched games in bars all over the country. In 1983 I played at Rich stadium in my h.s. football state tournament. I am a Bills fan, one of the most dedicated you'll find. But in my age and wisdom I've learned that blind optimism is a fruitless adventure. So until we win the big one. I've earned my right to be cynical.

Have you ever thought about a career writing for Hallmark?

Get your facts straight. The Bills didn't fire all the coaches. They gave them permission to seek other positions. Big, big difference.

In order to hire any of them, Buffalo would need to approve the hire if it is a lateral move (same job description and title). Any team wanting to hire someone away without Buffalo's permission would need to offer the coach a better position.

For example, Bobby April is something like "Assistant Head Coach, Special Teams". Someone who wants to hire him would need to get permission from Buffalo to hire him as the same or lesser title, OR they would need to give him a better title, like "Chief Sycophant Assistant Head Coach, Extra Special Teams."

So people should stop pooping themselves.