Cowher rumors from a Steelers fan

According to those 2 clowns, we'll never land a big name coach and never make the playoffs ever again.

They maybe right. if Ralph dies in the next year or two, we would move to LA or Toronto, and the Bills would have gone without a playoff for 12 years straight before they org was gone.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

They maybe right. if Ralph dies in the next year or two, we would move to LA or Toronto, and the Bills would have gone without a playoff for 12 years straight before they org was gone.

Jacksonville will move to LA, not us. Nobody knows what will happen when Ralph dies, there could be an heir in place that keeps in the Bills in Buffalo.

So, should we hate them or Jerry Sullivan more? :)

I'm sure we can make a big list of people that would fit in the same category. Marshall Faulk, Jerry Sullivan, Schefter, Mort, John Clayton (they're just as bad as Barry Melrose).

With the Bills sucking for the past 10 years, we've lost all our credibility. Once we start winning again, then maybe we'll get some respect from the media.

If they have no reason go on message boards for finishing 9-7, what does that make us with finishing at 6-10?

Take it for what it is. Like I said, its a rumor, nothing substanial. I thought it was interesting to hear that from Steelers fans. Steelers fans don't want Cowher to coach in the AFC because the Steelers would eventually have to face Cowher.

Yeah, like next year in the season opener on MNF as the Bill Cowher lead Buffalo Bills host the Pittsburgh Steelers!

:)

Although I don't expect Cowher to come to be the Bills HC - however thrilled I would be if it does happen.

I don't give any creedence to any of these ESPN/Coach Sal / et. al Insider reports.

I can't remember the specifics about the time Gruden came to coach the Bucs...but it went something along the way of at ESPN and all media outlets were reporting at 9pm Parcells was about to be the HC and GM - two hours later Gruden was being announced the HC and Parcells was off to Dallas.

Although I don't expect Cowher to come to be the Bills HC - however thrilled I would be if it does happen.

I don't give any creedence to any of these ESPN/Coach Sal / et. al Insider reports.

I can't remember the specifics about the time Gruden came to coach the Bucs...but it went something along the way of at ESPN and all media outlets were reporting at 9pm Parcells was about to be the HC and GM - two hours later Gruden was being announced the HC and Parcells was off to Dallas.

Exactly, alot of information out there now is intentionally false. You don't want to let your rivals know what you're doing.

Jacksonville will move to LA, not us. Nobody knows what will happen when Ralph dies, there could be an heir in place that keeps in the Bills in Buffalo.

But, but, but - the entire NFL is supposed to let them take Tebow - who will desend upon the city of Jacksonville and save the franchise....