9/11 Toy Bloody slime balls

millbank

A bag of candy shocked a local grandmother and will most likely shock you. The toy inside looks like a plane flying right into the Twin Towers. Now, that toy is off some local store shelves because of our story.

It doesn't stop there, though. That grandmother was surprised, again, when she read the numbers imprinted on the toy. (No. 9.0.11)

Until Thursday afternoon, the little toys were on sale to kids around Central Florida -- two towers with a jetliner in between that appears to be crashing into one of the buildings. They come in packages along with candy.

Company that made them from China says it is not intentional..

Toy

Who the !@#$ would be making toys like this?  *shakes head*

:doh:

9725[/snapback]

Who the hell would be selling toys like this? This one's for you, "you profiting off of death wanna be man". :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

This is clearly a ploy by the Republican party to keep the events of 9/11 in the news.

Seriously, I think it's moments like these that can be summed up with three letters.

WTF??? :blink:  :doh:  :blink:  :lol:  :blink:  :P

9724[/snapback]

Oh god I hope your kidding. You must drink Michael Moore's bathwater or a Mcdonalds runner for that big gross looking slob who calls himself a American.

As much as Bush has us out to sea, ill take him over that idiot Kerry any day. Voting for Kerry is like sitting in a overcrowded jail cell naked

Oh god I hope your kidding.  You must drink Michael Moore's bathwater or a Mcdonalds runner for that big gross looking slob who calls himself a American.

As much as Bush has us out to sea, ill take him over that idiot Kerry any day.  Voting for Kerry is like sitting in a overcrowded jail cell naked

9842[/snapback]

I get the feeling LABillz is kidding. Just my instinct lol.

Jesus H. Christ on a popsicle stick.....you've GOT to be fuggin joking. How the hell does this nonsense become news??? :doh:

It's a silly little plastic toy folks. It doesn't look like airliners Rosening into skyscrapers. I can not believe how pathetically hyper-sensitive people have become in this day and age. What's next? Do we need to change the emergency phone number because people will be offended by "9-1-1"??

Good grief!!

Jesus H. Christ on a popsicle stick.....you've GOT to be fuggin joking. How the hell does this nonsense become news??? :doh:

It's a silly little plastic toy folks. It doesn't look like airliners Rosening into skyscrapers. I can not believe how pathetically hyper-sensitive people have become in this day and age. What's next? Do we need to change the emergency phone number because people will be offended by "9-1-1"??

Good grief!!

um the toy was a plane flying into twin towers and the number on the toy was 9011. WTF?

Jesus H. Christ on a popsicle stick.....you've GOT to be fuggin joking.  How the hell does this nonsense become news???  :doh:

It's a silly little plastic toy folks.  It doesn't look like airliners Rosening into skyscrapers.  I can not believe how pathetically hyper-sensitive people have become in this day and age.  What's next?  Do we need to change the emergency phone number because people will be offended by "9-1-1"??

Good grief!!

9898[/snapback]

Exactly KD!

Gentle People! :lol:

Has anyone been to the World Trade Center area lately. There are street vendors selling souveniers of the former twin towers. I was there last December & found the vendors making a buck off the tragedy sickening.

Has anyone been to the World Trade Center area lately.  There are street vendors selling souveniers of the former twin towers.  I was there last December & found the vendors making a buck off the tragedy sickening.

9983[/snapback]

That was me, I wasn't auto logged in.

Has anyone been to the World Trade Center area lately. There are street vendors selling souveniers of the former twin towers. I was there last December & found the vendors making a buck off the tragedy sickening. 

I was there in july. Some guy tried to offer me a tee shirt with the WTC with a backdrop of an american flag and an eagle flying in the distance. That shirt was offensive to me, illegal to sell (as per some mandate about selling merchandise on that block), it screamed tractor convention. In all seriousness though, i told the guy that he shouldn't be selling that stuff here, so he left me alone. I don't even think people should bring cameras there. That to me is sick. This toy, upon further review was very much intentional. Can't really judge who made it, or why, but its very much offensive.

Who the hell would be selling toys like this? This one's for you, "you profiting off of death wanna be man". :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

9779[/snapback]

Most stores only know their inventory by the name of it, and the quantity they have of it. They are usually shipped from the distribution centers based on the orders the larger company makes, which is based on the info from the Ad Order the invidual store sends in every Wednesday.

Oh god I hope your kidding.  You must drink Michael Moore's bathwater or a Mcdonalds runner for that big gross looking slob who calls himself a American.

As much as Bush has us out to sea, ill take him over that idiot Kerry any day.  Voting for Kerry is like sitting in a overcrowded jail cell naked

9842[/snapback]

Pure sarcasm, mi amigo. Though I loved your response anyway.

"You must drink Michael Moore's bathwater." If and when I steal this line, I promise to attribute it to you. :doh:

Pure sarcasm, mi amigo. Though I loved your response anyway.

"You must drink Michael Moore's bathwater." If and when I steal this line, I promise to attribute it to you. :doh:

10135[/snapback]

You got it man, I was hoping you were kidding. But you know these Liberals in the country, they thing Kerry is the second comming of Christ.