amazing fans

birdog1960

I know it's been said before but...Bills fans are the toughest, most loyal, simply the best, in the league. If SB's were given for fans, the bills would have won at least 20. The crowd for this weeks game in a blizzard was amazing to watch (from the warmth of my living room). I hope all the die hards out there are rewarded with a quality team soon. You all more than deserve it.

I know it's been said before but...Bills fans are the toughest, most loyal, simply the best, in the league. If SB's were given for fans, the bills would have won at least 20. The crowd for this weeks game in a blizzard was amazing to watch (from the warmth of my living room). I hope all the die hards out there are rewarded with a quality team soon. You all more than deserve it.

Finally, something positive on here. Yes, it was fantastic to see as many people as were there on such a miserable weather day. I unfortunately couldn't make it because I am still without a vehicle, but it was encouraging to see and hopefully it has an impact on the one and only....

BILL COWHER!!!

Excellent thread!!

My wife couldn't believe the guys with no shirts on. She has no clue, she was born and raised in Florida.

Great to see for sure, it truly does say something about WNY'ers as a community. Best people in the world, IMO.

Finally, something positive on here. Yes, it was fantastic to see as many people as were there on such a miserable weather day. I unfortunately couldn't make it because I am still without a vehicle, but it was encouraging to see and hopefully it has an impact on the one and only....

BILL COWHER!!!

A toast to the fans who went to the game and had fun. Although the economy stinks, taxes are high, and winters can be tough, Buffalo is still a great place. Hopefully any reputable coach can see that. GO BILLS

I have yet to experience my first game in Buffalo, but all the fans I ws with today were excited to see it snowing at The Ralph today.

Not to mention it was a blast watching the Bills score over and over again.

Aside from the win, nothing made me happier than watching Fred Jackson run for over 200 yards today and getting his first 1000 yard season. He's been a bright spot on this offense and he deserves to get every chance that he can get to be the starting RB in 2010.

I was flipping back and forth between the Dolfelon game and the Bills game. I noted to my wife that while the weather here was gorgeous the stadium was nearly empty, while in Buffalo it was 3/4 full.