A New Years Shout Out

RU Serious

As a New Year begins I would just like to say Thank You to SDS and his staff for all their hard work in developing and maintaining this great forum. Including Sabrespace!! Great Job and Thank You Again!!! :worthy:

+1. Thanks SDS

u need to put down the alcohol.... :bag::worthy::):worthy::worthy:

Mods, please ban this tool.

You May as well delete this post. He has completed his mission, in ruining this thread. Why do I bother? :thumbdown:

Regardless of his idiocy the sentiment was appreciated.

And giving posters like that a length of rope can lead to truly positive developments. :thumbdown:

As the thread starter you can delete teh thread if you wish.

Thanks for the kind words and Happy New Year to you as well. :devil:

You May as well delete this post. He has completed his mission, in ruining this thread. Why do I bother? :devil:

No, it's not ruined... if that's how he wants to represent himself, so be it.

Thank you very much for the kind words! Happy New Year's to you also. We have an exciting year in front of us in both sports.

As a New Year begins I would just like to say Thank You to SDS and his staff for all their hard work in developing and maintaining this great forum. Including Sabrespace!! Great Job and Thank You Again!!! :thumbdown:

BUMP.

I think this thread deserves a second look since it was sidetracked on the first go around. The original sentiment is quite deserved by SDS and Co. This is a great forum to come together with Bills fans from around the globe and I know that all of us really appreciate the effort it takes to keep it going.

BUMP.

I think this thread deserves a second look since it was sidetracked on the first go around. The original sentiment is quite deserved by SDS and Co. This is a great forum to come together with Bills fans from around the globe and I know that all of us really appreciate the effort it takes to keep it going.

Well said. I agree.