Cowher Signs at Stadium

The best place for this type of thing is in endzone right behind the uprights somewhere. Then, everytime a kick or extra point goes up, you have no choice but to see it. Hell, it can just be on a bed sheet.

Anyone in the endzone Sunday?

But for that to work, points have to be scored, and with the highly likely chance that Peyton will be warm in teh press box with most other starters, and the current Bills offence, your better off putting up a sign near where they can catch it on tv when they show the punters warming up

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But for that to work, points have to be scored, and with the highly likely chance that Peyton will be warm in teh press box with most other starters, and the current Bills offence, your better off putting up a sign near where they can catch it on tv when they show the punters warming up

Don't worry, we'll blow a coverage somewhere, and someone will score a long one. Put it in the endzone.

The best place for this type of thing is in endzone right behind the uprights somewhere. Then, everytime a kick or extra point goes up, you have no choice but to see it. Hell, it can just be on a bed sheet.

Anyone in the endzone Sunday?

That would be me. :(

what is pathetic about it? what kind of grown man brings a sign to a stadium?

Signs are okay, especially for something like this - face painting from age 11 and up is questionable.

This will make we want to watch the CBS pregame!

Signs are okay, especially for something like this - face painting from age 11 and up is questionable.

This will make we want to watch the CBS pregame!

I'd rather see a sign that said Sorry Bill but we signed Marty, as he was our real first choice. You should have grabbed the bone when it was offered. Better luck next time!!!!! Marty Ball Onward and Upward. Now wouldn't that be Ironic?

Sorry you don't approve of the sign thing. Is there anything else you don't approve of, just so we can all comply with your standards? What a joke.

Let's look at the facts here:

Bill Cowher will be on TV

The Bills will be on TV

Bill Cowher will be watching TV and commenting on highlights, especially in the AFC.

The Bills and Colts will making AFC Highlights.

Bill Cowher will be staring at highlights at halftime.

Bills fans COULD reach Bill Cowher by making a huge endzone sign.

Seems OK by my standards!!!

GET ER DONE CABLELADY!

You're a tard. Going? Nobody will be watching that trash.

Yeah, and I'll be watching that trash woops...I mean the Bills (same difference)...lmao..too!!! Don't know why I still watch them? I guess it relaxes me enough to make me drowsy enough to where I can dose off and take a nap...One good feature about the past decade is I'm more relaxed as I used to get so mad when they lose, but now I rationalize that the Bills will hire someone worthwhile outside of their good ole boy network in their organization and take advantage of some of their early draft picks! Introducing the Bills new GM !! Dah ta Dah..... woop they nixed that one up too!! Look at some of their picks...(sarcasm to follow)....Aaron Maybe, Donte Whiner, Paul Palzy, Marshawn Inch, Chris L-least, Leodis Mcfumble, Geez...we r the bad news bears of football!! Maybe I won't watch this last one afterall! :(

This is exciting that so many here are running with this idea, especially CableLady! Anything in the endzone would be awesome! I know we made a huge impression on TKO in 2k2 and he always talked about how awesome the response was from the fans. We definitely have the ability to make our voice heard on Sunday! Try to contact anyone and everyone you know going to this game, lets get as many signs out there as possible, letting Bill know how much we want him here! The 12th man is the greatest fanbase in the NFL and we can pull this off!