-1 Already for the new GM

DarthICE

On Buffalo's quarterbacks: "It's important to let the new coaches have a shot with these guys. If they're good enough, they'll have a chance to be here . . . It's hard to throw when you're lying on your back."

Ah so there goes getting a new/ good QB in here. I guess Buddy needs to see more of the limp armed mary aka captain checkdown whom Jimbo agrees doesn't have it.

On Buffalo's quarterbacks: "It's important to let the new coaches have a shot with these guys. If they're good enough, they'll have a chance to be here . . . It's hard to throw when you're lying on your back."

Ah so there goes getting a new/ good QB in here. I guess Buddy needs to see more of the limp armed mary aka captain checkdown whom Jimbo agrees doesn't have it.

Yes, because the team should definitely consider the opinion of Jim Kelly more than that of the new head coach.

:flirt:

Not only are you an attention starved whining drama queen- you lack reading comprehension. Is english your second language? Seriously quit crying and take a midol. It will be a new year. A clean slate. Bills are still in Buffalo. Life does not suck. Lighten up Francis

Not only are you an attention starved whining drama queen- you lack reading comprehension. Is english your second language? Seriously quit crying and take a midol. It will be a new year. A clean slate. Bills are still in Buffalo. Life does not suck. Lighten up Francis

Ah there is the rub, you lemmings are just happy they are still in Buffalo, suck or not.

Who? And please don't start naming TBDers.

Everyone on NFLN, ESPN, CBS, FOX, Former NFL QB's that are hall of famers etc. They ALL know we dont' have ONE quality guy on this roster. But hey, the new GM is willing to let them keep trying.

Everyone on NFLN, ESPN, CBS, FOX, Former NFL QB's that are hall of famers etc. They ALL know we dont' have ONE quality guy on this roster. But hey, the new GM is willing to let them keep trying.

I don't recall ever hearing any of these "experts" on any of those media outlets say that Edwards (or Fitzpatrick, for that matter) is not an NFL quality QB. It is espoused ad nauseum by multiple members of this board, but I don't recall hearing it at all outside of TBD. So, can you please provide some evidence (links, quotes, etc) of these "facts" you claim? The ambiguous "everyone thinks that" won't cut it.

Ah there is the rub, you lemmings are just happy they are still in Buffalo, suck or not.

i'm more of a reader of this board than a poster, but for the record as a fan of course i'm happy they're still in buffalo. new season, new staff, lets get some wins on the board and work towards something in the new era of bills football!

I don't recall ever hearing any of these "experts" on any of those media outlets say that Edwards (or Fitzpatrick, for that matter) is not an NFL quality QB. It is espoused ad nauseum by multiple members of this board, but I don't recall hearing it at all outside of TBD. So, can you please provide some evidence (links, quotes, etc) of these "facts" you claim? The ambiguous "everyone thinks that" won't cut it.

Watch the shows it has been said.

Well considering every 'expert' out there agrees with the hall of fame QB...yeah I guess he should.

Oh. So I guess if the new GM made a statement that all the QBs on the roster suck and would be cut Monday morning, that would be a '+1'.

Thanks for reminding us why you are considered a -793.

Oh. So I guess if the new GM made a statement that all the QBs on the roster suck and would be cut Monday morning, that would be a '+1'.

Thanks for reminding us why you are considered a -793.

ice is unintentional comedy at its finest

are you a Bills fan?

Bills yes, that is why I am sick of fellow bills fans willing to eat **** repeatedly from Ralph Wilson and be ok with it. Am I a fan of Buffalo? No, could care less. Of Ralph? !@#$ no. I know WTF that clown has been pulling for decades now and the good people that are Bills fans just keep making excuses for the old man and keep taking it in the ass.

Last year when the Bills were 5-1 the people you mentioned were falling all over themselves to interview Edwards.

Don't let facts get in the way of your delusions.

Yeah a year and a half ago, seems things have changed since then

yeah, things have changed. But guess what, edwards is the same ol edwards.

Um yeah he sucks. Captain checkdown in college with a weak arm, same in the NFL. But hey, lets keep giving the guy more and more chances. I mean in 15 years he should end up being pretty good right?

Bills yes, that is why I am sick of fellow bills fans willing to eat **** repeatedly from Ralph Wilson and be ok with it. Am I a fan of Buffalo? No, could care less. Of Ralph? !@#$ no. I know WTF that clown has been pulling for decades now and the good people that are Bills fans just keep making excuses for the old man and keep taking it in the ass.

Wow. You need to lighten up and take a breath. Don't have a stroke before the new year.

i am not a fan of his comments about letting the qbs have another chance and that were not that far away from being a good team. i think we have a long way to go to be a good team and we have no competent qb on this roster but then again he has to keep everything politically correct at a press confrence and that means he does want to work on the ol which is deperatley needed. i did like what he said about keeping the good players we have instead of losing them in free agency which we should have done along time ago. and this may seem wierd but i actually like that he said he isnt the smartest guy out there. we dont need the smartest guy out there we need someone with common sense. jauron was supposedly very smart and i think that was a disadvantage cause he had no common sense and overthought things. thats probably how we ended up with that worthless waste of space aaron maybin by overthinking things instead of looking at the common sense stuff. if nix was the one responsible for drafting maybin i guess anyone is allowed one mistake

Give the guy a break. He was being interviewed withen hours of the hiring. You want him to say he's sending everyone packing while we STILL have one game left to play this week. Minus one for you for such a knee jerk post.

Hes not goig to state that right away publicly be realisitic all jobs will be evaluated and positions will be assesed.

I give him a plus 1 hes a foot ball guy and has been part of winning organizations and top 5 in talent and hes not TD.

Your dislike of Nix as GM is as strong as the Senator's love for Mike Leach.

i am not a fan of his comments about letting the qbs have another chance and that were not that far away from being a good team. i think we have a long way to go to be a good team and we have no competent qb on this roster but then again he has to keep everything politically correct at a press confrence and that means he does want to work on the ol which is deperatley needed. i did like what he said about keeping the good players we have instead of losing them in free agency which we should have done along time ago. and this may seem wierd but i actually like that he said he isnt the smartest guy out there. we dont need the smartest guy out there we need someone with common sense. jauron was supposedly very smart and i think that was a disadvantage cause he had no common sense and overthought things. thats probably how we ended up with that worthless waste of space aaron maybin by overthinking things instead of looking at the common sense stuff. if nix was the one responsible for drafting maybin i guess anyone is allowed one mistake

Can someone translate?

Trent and Fitz are below average QBs- Brohm might be a step up but who knows- so yeah we could use a high quality QB, the problem is getting one- I find this years college crop of QBs very unimpressive, in fact if you took the names off the scouting reports and threw Brohm's and Quinn's in there I bet they both rank in the top 3- this year is not a Elway, Kelly, Marino year it's not a Eli Manning, Rivers, Roethlisberger year- hopefully the Bills will be able to improve their OT position but even that's problematic, there is a pretty steep drop off after the top 2 OTs at 7 I'd give a 50-50 shot at the #2 OT at 9 I'd give them a 1 in 10, on the plus side there's going to be a very good player at one of the positions of need OT, DE, LB

what an absolutly clueless statement. we dont have any good players,really IMO we have totally clueless fans like yourself!

He's just been hired. He wants to get his new head coach's input before committing himself to any particular course of action. He doesn't yet know who his new head coach will be. I wouldn't read anything more into the comment than that.

Yes, this coming from the guy who just yesterday started a thread with:

Guys, for once just let it play out and see what happens. Many of you may be very pissed at who the GM and or HC is. You may REALLY be pissed if Ralph keeps modrak and Guy around to !@#$ up another draft / free agent period. OR we ALL may be thrilled at what happens.

I for one don't give any credance at all to some clown running a wannabe radio show or some **** saying he knows WTF the Bills org is going to do. Just let it play out, don't get to high, don't get too low. Just see what happens.

Then again, it is ICE, I should know better...