Anyone bored tonight?

stevestojan

The Pacers are dressing 8 guys because they HAVE to. One of them is hurt and can't play, but he has to dress. They have 7 guys ready to play. If one follows out, that's 6. I'm thinking that fat kid that got knocked the f-ck out might have to actually switch alliances and play for the Pacers!

The Pacers are dressing 8 guys because they HAVE to. One of them is hurt and can't play, but he has to dress. They have 7 guys ready to play. If one follows out, that's 6. I'm thinking that fat kid that got knocked the f-ck out might have to actually switch alliances and play for the Pacers!

follows out?????????? <_<

The owls snout?  Owls dont have snouts do they?  I thought they had no sense of smell

126652[/snapback]

I think he meant if one fouls out, they would follow out the fowl's out - which is a well known code word for getting to the shower quick so I can grab another 40. B)

The fans gave them a standing ovation because they deserve it for the way they handled themselves last night.

126675[/snapback]

You're right BF... the way they handled themselves was very comendable. They didn't beat the living crap out of any fans. WAY TO GO!!! What a bunch of role models.

You're right BF... the way they handled themselves was very comendable.  They didn't beat the living crap out of any fans. WAY TO GO!!! What a bunch of role models.

126853[/snapback]

Bad Boys Bad Boys, watcha gonna do when they come for you? Bad Boys Bad Boys...........

Looked like that guy stevestojan his pants when they came for him!!!!