I like Buddy Nix

PNW_Bills_Fan

Superbowl

Dude sounds like Dwight Adams and that works for me!

I always liked Dwight Adams as well. I would not mind if they brought him back in some capacity. He knows football. It is too bad TD got rid of him.

I always liked Dwight Adams as well. I would not mind if they brought him back in some capacity. He knows football. It is too bad TD got rid of him.

There are not enough footbal guys in the building. There HAS TO BE room for ADAMS in some capacity.

Make it happen BUDDY!

I definitely like Buddy Nix's straight talk. That's leadership.

One thing I do get annoyed about is Ralph's continued references to "luck". That's not to say that luck doesn't play a minor role here and there, but when you have 17 guys go on IR, it's not bad luck -- it's bad training.

My favorite definition of luck that I've ever heard is:

Luck is when preparation meets opportunity.

The presumption is that you have a goal and are working hard in preparation of goal and when the opportunity presents itself, you are ready -- another way of saying you make your own breaks in life.

Yep. Just what we need to turn things around.... a frickin 70 year old GM. What next, Mora, Schottie, Levy, Reeves as HC.

Holy mother mother of Mary.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

I dont think it is more of the same.....

We need to look at the talents of the men not the actual name.....Buddy nix is a football guy through and through where as Russ Brandon was not......he knows how to draft which is one of the main responsibilities of a GM......you can just count on drafting players that will perform.

old Dwight Adams is 76 years old, time for him to come back.

Dwight was awesome....I would take him back in a minute. I sat next to him at a game in Charlotte some 10-12 years ago - the man's mans left pinky had more football knowledge than the whole of the members of this board....

Schottie would be a great coach for this team. He's a leader, a teacher and a winner and all of those are proven

traits over time with multiple teams. His last season 3 yrs. ago the Chargers were 14-2. He has nothing to prove

in his credentials. I would LOVE him in B-Lo.

It would be nothing short of poetic justice if Marty was hired, and with Nix rebuilt the Bills into a playoff team, and then won the Super Bowl. Then Marty and the rest of us could spit at the rest of the league.

He HAS the proven track record. He was a key architect in our Super Bowl teams. He helped build San Diego with AJ Smith and the late John Butler.

We're now in good hands.

I like the question pertaining to the futures of Guy and Modrak. And I like his response.

I trust he will do the right thing.

Now we can get a coach!

Superbowl

Dude sounds like Dwight Adams and that works for me!

Dwight Adams and him are tight. I ran into Buddy Nix at a sports bar watching the Bills '97 opener when he was a Bills scout. I am liad back and a little quiet, but asked him if he was rooting for Buffalo b/c it seemed like it but I did not know for sure. And he said he was rooting for them. After a minute or two I decide to ask him how a guy with a deep southern accent becomes a Bills fan ...kived in WNY some or know somone on the team? He reluctantaly told me to keep it quiet and do not tell any of the mob at the bar, but "he was with the Bills" and handed me his business card. I little more chit chat and he said he was tight with Dwight Smith...I guess from UT Chatt or maybe from Alabama. I had no clue who that was at the time though.

Anyway, just thought I'd dhare that he knows Dwight Adams very well and I suspect if Dwight wanted and was able to help, Buddy will hire him. We'll see...

Peace and Go Bills!

P.S. I have 1 more pretty cool tid bit from talking to him about a specific pick from the Draft that year and a guy I thought might be better...