IF Cowher comes to Buffalo

frogger

You'd damned well better hope so considering that Cowher missed the playoffs 4 out of the 6 years that he didn't have Lebeau carrying him in Pittsburgh. When LeBeau returned to Pittsburgh they went from 6-10 to 15-1 that year.

How in the hell can you have the best roster in the NFL and only make the playoffs 33% of the time over that long of a stretch? Especially playing in a division with Cleveland, Cincinnati and recent expansion teams like Baltimore and Jacksonville?!

He is a horrid head coach that could literally do irreparable damage to football in Western New York. And for what it's worth, Dick Lebeau has no warm fuzzies for him either and would not be following him anywhere. :bag:

True dat. Simon, I know you have family in the Pittsburgh area (because you'd said that). Do they all think the same of Cowher as you do?

You'd damned well better hope so considering that Cowher missed the playoffs 4 out of the 6 years that he didn't have Lebeau carrying him in Pittsburgh. When LeBeau returned to Pittsburgh they went from 6-10 to 15-1 that year.

How in the hell can you have the best roster in the NFL and only make the playoffs 33% of the time over that long of a stretch? Especially playing in a division with Cleveland, Cincinnati and recent expansion teams like Baltimore and Jacksonville?!

He is a horrid head coach that could literally do irreparable damage to football in Western New York. And for what it's worth, Dick Lebeau has no warm fuzzies for him either and would not be following him anywhere. :bag:

??

+1 I want me some Russ Grimm for HC instead. Not to mention, Cowher was Belichick's soap-B word.

+1 I want me some Russ Grimm for HC instead. Not to mention, Cowher was Belichick's soap-B word.

So Cowher is not good enough for you, but an assistant HC and OL coach under Cowher will be a great choice. And, that makes sense??? I'd love to have Grimm as OL Coach, beyond that, haven't we had enough of unproven coordinators as HC? Time to bring in someone that has actually won something.

Don't forget that they went into Cincinnati and shut them down as well. And imo, when you go into the postseason and hold 4 of the best offenses in the NFL to 15pts/game, your MVP is NOT your QB.

Actually, in those games, the Offense score early and set up the defense to go on the offense....Ben was still the MVP in the playoffs minus the Super Bowl, where the Steelers decided to take the game out of Ben's hand and have Randal El throw the football for the game winning TD.