If Brohm Starts, I'm Using My Tickets

BuffaloBaumer

If they even think about throwing Fitz out there, nobody is utilizing my tickets. THey won't get parking, concessions, etc, et, etc....

Perry, go out on a high note because if you start Fitz, you look no better than Jauron. You are already doing a pretty good imitation by punting on the Falcons 40 and kicking a field goal to avoid the shutout.

If they even think about throwing Fitz out there, nobody is utilizing my tickets. THey won't get parking, concessions, etc, et, etc....

Perry, go out on a high note because if you start Fitz, you look no better than Jauron. You are already doing a pretty good imitation by punting on the Falcons 40 and kicking a field goal to avoid the shutout.

You sure you don't want to stage another super-effective regular-season finale walkout instead?

You sure you don't want to stage another super-effective regular-season finale walkout instead?

Yes, I know how much you loved that. I have put myself through plenty of boring games in the past but this would top all if Fitz is leading the way. Everything walkout related was strictly Jauron being the coach. Nothing will ever bother me as much as when he was here.....

I get where you're coming from but the game is about sold out. So no offense, it's not really going to make much difference in the big scheme of things. As bad as teh Bills are, it still is the last time to watch a live game for a long time.

I get where you're coming from but the game is about sold out. So no offense, it's not really going to make much difference in the big scheme of things. As bad as teh Bills are, it still is the last time to watch a live game for a long time.

I know it will not make the slightest difference if I go or not, it's just a shame that they can't look to the future of this team just ONCE

I know it will not make the slightest difference if I go or not, it's just a shame that they can't look to the future of this team just ONCE

I agree but it's coaches who are trying to save their jobs (though there is probably little chance). At this point, Fitz is a better option to win in the coaches' opinions. Trust me, I want to see Brohm but I can't fault Fewell and staff for this.

Very frustrating to see Fitz taking the 1st team reps today. I just don't get it. Let Brohm play a home game in some weather. The Colts will probably not even play Mathis and Freeney so he might even have time to throw. Hopefully this is the last Jauronesque, take no risk move we will see for a long while.

Very frustrating to see Fitz taking the 1st team reps today. I just don't get it. Let Brohm play a home game in some weather. The Colts will probably not even play Mathis and Freeney so he might even have time to throw. Hopefully this is the last Jauronesque, take no risk move we will see for a long while.

Let's up so. I'll be watching this one from the couch...what a brutal way to end the season

Let's up so. I'll be watching this one from the couch...what a brutal way to end the season

You think changing between mediocre QBs is going to make a difference at all?

And another thing - get over yourself.

You think changing between mediocre QBs is going to make a difference at all?

And another thing - get over yourself.

How in the world do you get "get over yourself" from me posting that it is a waste of time to start Fitzpatrick. You must be a lonely, bitter little princess.

Good for you. This is about the principle of the matter.