Bars in Buffalo that shuttle to the games

Buftex

In Buffalo for the holiday, and I am planning on heading to the Colts game this Sunday. Anyone know of any bars in Buffalo (or Kenmore/Tonawanda) that have buses heading out to the games? I used to take the bus from Fletchers back in the day, but they no longer do that. Anyone have any alternatives?

Still nothing on this, huh?

Looks like it's gonna be a cold one (shocker) and my grill is up in VT (it didn't make the holiday trip :worthy:, so I'm considering some different tailgate options. I'm staying up in Buffalo so at least I won't have to make the drive, but it would be ideal to roll to a bar, have some drinks and get someone else to drive to the game...

Will the Big Tree be a mad house tomorrow? Any other good options near the stadium?

If not, I guess it's a Wally World grill and lunch in the Jeep :bag:

M

Still nothing on this, huh?

Will the Big Tree be a mad house tomorrow? Any other good options near the stadium?

If not, I guess it's a Wally World grill and lunch in the Jeep :bag:

M

In the past after the last game of the year, roughly 4 hours after the game, the local newspaper reporters stop in and have a drink. I don't know if they still do this because just like alot of other locals, I do not go to the bti.

Have you tried Tailgaters? Abbott and Southwestern which would be on the gates 5,6,7 side of the Ralph.

^ thanks for the advice Hammer, I'll check it out. Anything going on at your lot this game? I'm almost on the "in & out" program for tomorrow :devil:

Nude snow angel contest. And $15 parking for TBD posters. Bring a card or paper with TBD/and your name on it for dicount. Leave paper with cashier.