The Bills are so bad __________________

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumbsup:

Why do people have to be so negative about their favourite team? OK, we all know they're bad. We can see. Their are some positives of this team though, and i think we should talk about the positives instead of the negatives.

There are no positives this year friend. Part of being a Bills fan is to joke about how bad this team is.

The Buffalo Bills are so bad that....

1. Not even 10 Million dollars a year can lure a proven coach. (Shanny, Cower, Holmgren, Gruden)

2. Earlier in the year, Pisa declined to come here as a free agent. Tony Gonzalez did not want to be traded here.

3. After the T.O. debacle and the comments made by Willis McGhee, I don't know if any free agents worth a darn will want to play for the Bills.

4. The Bills current offensive line probably could not start for UB.

5. The City of Buffalo is less of a joke than the Bills organization.

6. Long time fans are going to stop supporting the team even though they know the only way to keep the team in WNY is to support the team by going to the games.

7. I don't see the Bills making the playoffs anytime soon, even when a team who finished 1-15 made the playoffs the following year, the Bills seem to be three to five years away from making the playoffs.

8. They can't get Toronto to sellout games without giving away tickets for free.

9. The Detroit Lions and the Cleveland Brown franchises have more stability and a better reputation than our beloved Bills. The Bills have officially hit rock bottom and have surpassed the Oakland Raiders as the laughing stock of the NFL. At least the Raiders are in the San Francisco Bay Area, The Bay Area is a beautiful place to live.

:wallbash::D I see you've been to the Chuck Norris website!

Of course Chuck Norris could play all the positions on offense at once and still win the super bowl!!

What if he was named strength and conditioning coach and given free reign to buy as many Total Gyms as he deemed necessary? :wallbash:

:thumbsup: