FULL-TIME THROWBACKS

Sure especially those high school helmets with a buffalo just standing there. That way those helmets would be appropriate for the offensive line which is also often just standing there.

Please don't bring back those ugly 1960's style helmets. The rest of the uniform I would be fine with but the throw backs are just flat out ugly.

I LOVE THE BILLS THROWBACK JERSEYS!!!!! AND I HATE THEIR CURRENT BUT-UGLY JERSEYS THEY BEEN WEARING THE PAST 8 MISERABLE SEASONS :thumbsup: . It would be pretty sweet if we made the permanent switch, but i think they gotta switch the helmet up to look more intimidating

They could be pink and purple as long as we get rid of these butt ugly, loser TD unis. The quicker we get rid of everything associate with that failure, the better. But he was a football guy!!! :unsure:

Donahoe actually initiated the creation of the throwbacks. :thumbsup:

It was probably his best move at OBD.

As I've written before, I wouldn't expect a change until a new owner takes over.

I'm fine with posting another thread about this if it's just opinion, but this title made it seem like the poster had some nugget of new information. Obviously not.

Of course it would be nice if they went to full time throwbacks. San Diego made a recent uniform change back to white helmets (but not full time throwbacks). The Jets went back to their original duds several yrs ago. BUffalo should so something in the near future.

I'm fine with posting another thread about this if it's just opinion, but this title made it seem like the poster had some nugget of new information. Obviously not.

Of course it would be nice if they went to full time throwbacks. San Diego made a recent uniform change back to white helmets (but not full time throwbacks). The Jets went back to their original duds several yrs ago. BUffalo should so something in the near future.

I love fashion. Just think about some pink fuzzy accents to go with the a** whippin they had on Sunday. :thumbsup: