To be clear, Dungy and Cowher are acceptable

major

This time the Bills will really increase fan support if they hire Dungy or Cowher. This would prove that the front office is competent and would show Bills fans that they can hire a coach with a proven track record!

How many times do people have to hear it ???????????????DUNGY IS NOT INTERESTED IN COACHING.........................ANYWHERE.

I think fans would probably be happier with a competent GM first.

Good GM's make good football moves.

A good football move would be selecting the right coach, and the right 'system'.

Dungy has already been on record as saying he is not going to coach next year. So he is not an option.

Cowher will have many suitors. The bills will try but they fail in convincing him to come to Buffalo.

It's going to be Weiss, Grimm, or Fassel. The Bills will go cheap once again.

And Urban Meyer is taking a leave of absence....... :unsure: , he will be coaching on the other banks of lake erie come next year

Dungy has already been on record as saying he is not going to coach next year. So he is not an option.

Cowher will have many suitors. The bills will try but they fail in convincing him to come to Buffalo.

It's going to be Weiss, Grimm, or Fassel. The Bills will go cheap once again.

This time the Bills will really increase fan support if they hire Dungy or Cowher. This would prove that the front office is competent and would show Bills fans that they can hire a coach with a proven track record!

those guys are not moving to f ing buffalo. what the h are you thinking? "acceptable"? what a joke. bills fans would show up for the tailgate if fred flintstone were the coach.

Hardly acceptable. I will only accept a head coach that has won a Superbowl with multiple teams.

And the Bills can do whatever to try and get those coaches, but the coaches also have to want to come here to coach. The top coaches usually have MANY teams interested and have the option to chose what suits them best. Cowher, Dungy, they both walked away from the game, and can wait to find a job that suits them and their families best. They have nothing left to prove, so they can wait for the best situation and don't have to "take what they can get"

These 'acceptable' threads are in-!@#$ing-credible. You think Ralph just has to snap his fingers and anyone will take the job? No one with other options in their right mind wants this team. The best we can hope for is someone looking for a chance in that position and is willing to gamble and take the job. And hope futher he ends up being worth a ****,

This is Buffalo !@#$ing NY and the Buffalo !@#$ing Bills! Dungy and Cowher are acceptable, give me a !@#$ing break. We will take what we get, continue to watch, and most of us will continue to buy (seasons) tickets. Period.

i have heard he has his sights set on either tampa or cleveland....i doubt tampa would work after he leaves UF high and dry. Cleveland is 'close' to his home town of Toledo

Meyer will be in Gainesville. He has cysts on his brain, and needs the time off. He will return to UF when he's ready.

Dungy will not coach in the NFL next year. Whenver he decides and wherever he goes, Vick will follow.

Cowher and Gruden do not want the Buffalo job. Shanahan used us to get better offers. Buffalo will be a popular bargaining chip in the coaching realm this offseason.

Weis, Fassel, Haslett, Martz, Green, Crennell, Grimm...there's your short list.

I'm more interested in who's on the list for GM.

Tony and Bill will be glad to hear that they would be acceptable choices. Unfortunately, like other successful head coaches, they find the Bills unacceptable.