What a long season.

Think about it. This season started with one of the top ten most devastating losses in franchise history and will end with a preseason-like scrimmage with 20 players on IR. One coach fired, 8 different OL configurations, a safety playing linebacker and so on...

This decade can't end soon enough.

Think about it. This season started with one of the top ten most devastating losses in franchise history and will end with a preseason-like scrimmage with 20 players on IR. One coach fired, 8 different OL configurations, a safety playing linebacker and so on...

:worthy::worthy::lol: I'm questioanable right now for watching week 17 VS Indy. Game time decision.

The off season may seem even longer. We've got a 50/50 shot of things getting really bizarre.

I think they said 2,500 tix left

Yeah according to Buffalo News ...

The Bills have announced that approximately 2,500 tickets remain for the Sunday's game against the Indianapolis Colts.

Unless the TV station buys them, who else would considering people are basically giving them away on ebay and craigs list.

This whole season has been one big bag of steaming crap

Horrible Coach(s)

Clueless Owner

Boring team

No QB

Injuries all over the place again

Thank goodness for hockey and real NFL football to be watched in the playoffs

I refer to it as a wet bag of piss.

I said in another post ... this is the most uninspiring mess of a football team as I can recall. At least in the Kay Stephenson / Hank Bollough years you knew the team was simply bad. The current version has been so mind numbingly mediocre (at best) for so long that it has become lifeless like its now former coach.

I know hindsight is 20/20 .. but you couldnt have made any worse front office decisions if you tried! I honestly think this offseason will be active and interesting. This whole thing has come to a head... even Wilson realizes its time to step up or risk losing the fan base.