highest pick

Well I'm rooting for whatever it takes to get that 5-6 because there is a huge difference between that and rounds 8-10. So yes I'm rooting for a loss. There is a huge drop off in talent this year between rounds 1-6 and the rest of the pack.

I think Mclain will skyrocket during the combine, that would be my pick.

I think we can draft no higher than 5th and no lower than 11th

There are 11 teams with 6 or fewer wins:

Rams 1-13

Lions 2-12 (game in progress)

Bucs 3-12

Chiefs 3-12

Browns 4-11

Redskins 4-10 (SNF)

Raiders 5-10

Seahawks 5-10

Bills 5-10

Bears 5-9 (MNF)

49'ers 6-8 (game in progress)

Judging by remaining schedules, I'd say the Bills draft somewhere between 7-9 depending on tiebreakers with the Raiders and Seahawks

There are 11 teams with 6 or fewer wins:

Rams 1-13

Lions 2-12 (game in progress)

Bucs 3-12

Chiefs 3-12

Browns 4-11

Redskins 4-10 (SNF)

Raiders 5-10

Seahawks 5-10

Bills 5-10

Bears 5-9 (MNF)

49'ers 6-8 (game in progress)

Judging by remaining schedules, I'd say the Bills draft somewhere between 7-9 depending on tiebreakers with the Raiders and Seahawks

Skins, raiders, hawks need to all win next week and us lose. Hell I want the browns to win as well

Tiebreaker for draft order is strength of schedule. We are 6th out of 32 in that category. Of the relevant teams we are only ahead of tampa Bay. They cannot finish with 5 wins. So we are behind anyone with 5 or fewer wins in the 2010 draft.

After watching Indy's backups get trounced by the Jets, I'd say the Bills will win handily next week. 6-10. 11th pick.

hahahahahahahaha why would you ever make such a comment. The Bills have to have brought you back to reality now. Even the most diehard has to admit we are playing with all of our backups who were playing behind average players to begin with. Is our O line not backups how about our lb corp or our dbs come on man the only reason this would happen is to further infuriate us and drop our draft pick. Since im assuming your a diehard im going to leave you with this steelers backups. If that means nothing to you then nevermind but steelers backups.

hahahahahahahaha why would you ever make such a comment. The Bills have to have brought you back to reality now. Even the most diehard has to admit we are playing with all of our backups who were playing behind average players to begin with. Is our O line not backups how about our lb corp or our dbs come on man the only reason this would happen is to further infuriate us and drop our draft pick. Since im assuming your a diehard im going to leave you with this steelers backups. If that means nothing to you then nevermind but steelers backups.

+1 ....... and that team that got beat by the steelers backups was better than the bills current squad

btw I kno Ive seen the link up here before but walterfootball.com has an updated mock draft and draft order every week including tiebreakers. At the start of the week we draft 7th before todays loss and the only teams we can move ahead of are the redskins and browns if the browns win next week and redskins win one of the next two. Heres the exact link http://www.walterfootball.com/nfldraftorder2010.php