Bills-Falcons Official Game Thread

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing about Brohm is that he gets away from center and back in his drops really quick - I'm sure the constant fear of getting killed behind the OL helps too

Your humor aside, this is a good observation.

Brohm's drops are very quick and smooth. He obviously has nice physical talent.

You know it's bad when the opposing team has gone into Prevent D with 4 minutes to go in the third. Brohm looks like a champ...almost.

What are ya'll talking about. Prevent D is two high safeties deep. I see a lot of BASE D with a true SS. Brohm looks pretty good for not playing in an NFL game before, not being with this team in training camp, and having this terrible O-Line. A lot of positives.

He's playing better than I expected, with almost no time with the starters and a bunch of ushers for an OL. He's looking more comfortable out there. Decent arm.

Teams had almost zero film on the guy entering this season. I wouldn't draw any conclusions good or bad after 3 quarters of play.

What are ya'll talking about. Prevent D is two high safeties deep. I see a lot of BASE D with a true SS. Brohm looks pretty good for not playing in an NFL game before, not being with this team in training camp, and having this terrible O-Line. A lot of positives.

Yeah, the Falcon's pass rush is no match for him. Oh wait, what pass rush?