What's your favorite Christmas Song?

ChevyVanMiller

I really don't have a favorite one, there are so many classics out there that I like (anything by Ray Conniff Singers, Bing Crosby, Dean Martin etc) but if I hear Santa Baby by Madonna one more time the red nosed reindeer gets it. :rolleyes:

I like Ray Conniff the few times I've heard the music on satellite radio. I plan on purchasing some of the music after Christmas, when there should be some on sale.

May I submit a fun little tune by

?

I really don't have a favorite one, there are so many classics out there that I like (anything by Ray Conniff Singers, Bing Crosby, Dean Martin etc) but if I hear Santa Baby by Madonna one more time the red nosed reindeer gets it. :rolleyes:

UGH!

I despise that song. Makes me want to :doh: whenever I hear it.

Easily the worst Christmas song ever, by the most overrated entertainer of all time.

--Alexander O'Neal

Sentimental jam from '88 cruising downtown in my Alfa 75.

This cat brought it on every track he laced. he was to be the lead singer of The Time, before being pegged "too black" WTF.........Any R&B people shoulwd know who he is, never made it big, Big Time. :thumbsup:

Although I'm not a big fan of either in particular, Barenaked Ladies/Sarah McLachlan - "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen" is my pick.

This one just kicked for me on my ride home tonight.......BNL part is very cool, and then Sarah's We Three Kings part is just incredible. It's like her voice is straight from heaven.

Baby it's cold outside.

Like 'Let it Snow', this isn't really a Christmas song, but done by Dean it's my fav. The wife and I attempted to learn it for a christmas gathering we had for a few friends and co-workers, but couldn't quite get the timing down -first word of one line has to be sung over the last word of the previous line.