WAIK UP YOU FRICKEN IDIOTS

daquixers

Seriously. I love ya guys. BUT THIS IS ERIC MOULDS. Eric Moulds is our boy. Original Buffalo Bill. Bleeds red, and blue. Not some guy to just get traded. I can not BELIEVE some of you wanna-be Bills fans want to get rid of Eric. He is Buffalo. Think about 2 players, people think of when they hear Buffalo. Drew Bledsoe (for bad) and Eric Moulds (for good). He has given us 3 pro bowls. He is having ANOTHER pro-bowl season ... is on pace for 90+ receptions and 7+ TD's ...

Moulds to the DEATH ...

... and i hope he is BURIED in a BILLS UNIFORM.

While I like Eric Moulds he is hardly having a Pro Bowl season. He is 14th in receiving yards, 21st in touchdowns and 9th in receptions. Not Pro Bowl numbers, but the only way I would get rid of him is if they brought in someone better.

Seriously. I love ya guys. BUT THIS IS ERIC MOULDS. Eric Moulds is our boy. Original Buffalo Bill. Bleeds red, and blue. Not some guy to just get traded. I can not BELIEVE some of you wanna-be Bills fans want to get rid of Eric. He is Buffalo. Think about 2 players, people think of when they hear Buffalo. Drew Bledsoe (for bad) and Eric Moulds (for good). He has given us 3 pro bowls. He is having ANOTHER pro-bowl season ... is on pace for 90+ receptions and 7+ TD's ...

Moulds to the DEATH ...

125744[/snapback]

Guest Shane Conlan

first off, lets clear up something - Eric Moulds does not bleed red and blue, he bleeds the same color blood ALL other players bleed... GREEN.

Case in point, let's look at Thurman Thomas, Mr. Bills, no one hated the dolphins like thurman, i remember being at dolphins games and NO ONE got as hyped as Thurman, talking trash to the whole miami sideline. But, when the money ran out here, where did he go... anywhere that would pay him, and that anywhere was miami.

You dont think Moulds would go play for Miami or New England if he was a FA and they wanted to pay him more? So, when he's set to make $8million next season, and that is GROSSLY over-paid to a receiver who makes ONE great catch a game but drops all the 3rd down balls and endzone balls, why shouldnt we look to get rid of him?

Im a fan of Moulds too, but first and fore-most i'm a BILLS fan, and if trading him is better for the team, peace out eric.

However, besides the cap room, since i have NO IDEA who'd they bring in as our number one receiver, i cant say getting rid of him will necesarily better the team.

.fin.

Moulds to the DEATH ...

125744[/snapback]

It's good to first learn the facts prior to opening mouth and inserting foot.

Moulds' destiny is up to HIM. Not the team. He's scheduled to make 8 or 9 M next season. Clearly it's idiocy to pay that. The ONLY option is for the team to ask him to restructure. If he says no, then they'll release him.

They can't trade him because no one is going to give us anything for a WR like Moulds and pay him 9M on top of it. The only scenario that works is if he is traded to a team he wants to go to and he and that team come to terms first.

Otherwise he's going to say no to restructuring and become a FA.

While I like Eric Moulds he is hardly having a Pro Bowl season. He is 14th in receiving yards, 21st in touchdowns and 9th in receptions. Not Pro Bowl numbers, but the only way I would get rid of him is if they brought in someone better.

125754[/snapback]

The Pro-Bowl is done by conference and position, so why you're giving total NFL stats as well as TEs included in your numbers I don't know.

For AFC WRs Moulds ranks:

3rd in receptions

8th in yards (just 55 yards from being in the top 3)

11th in TDs (1 more TD he'd be tied for 4th...keep in mind 5 of the top10 are all Colts players...)

So while Moulds’ numbers aren't eye popping in and of themselves, those are pretty amazing stats given the immovable object that is our offense. Will he make the Pro-Bowl? His chances are just as good anybody not named Marvin Harrison (who will get in on name recognition alone)

Moulds to the DEATH ...

125744[/snapback]

Usually I dont agree with your posts daquixers but this one is spot on! Truer words have not been spoken. Rock on Eric Moulds!

It's good to first learn the facts prior to opening mouth and inserting foot. 

Moulds' destiny is up to HIM.  Not the team.  He's scheduled to make 8 or 9 M next season.  Clearly it's idiocy to pay that.  The ONLY option is for the team to ask him to restructure.  If he says no, then they'll release him. 

They can't trade him because no one is going to give us anything for a WR like Moulds and pay him 9M on top of it.  The only scenario that works is if he is traded to a team he wants to go to and he and that team come to terms first. 

Otherwise he's going to say no to restructuring and become a FA.

125787[/snapback]

If all of us here on the board can see that we're not going anywhere, do you think Moulds can see it? I'll betcha he can. Why would he want to stay here? He's played long enough without winning. If I were him, I'd not restructure, then sign with Philly or the Pats.

I wouldn't blame him one bit. I wouldn't like it, but I'd understand. If we think losing sucks, it's got be killing EMoulds.

Moulds to the DEATH ...

125744[/snapback]

While I agree that Moulds should stay, there was probably a better way to address that.

Moulds is a pseudostar. He is good but not great. For every amazing play he makes, he drops an easy one (or goes the wrong way on a route) that makes us go 3 & out.

He talks like a locker room leader but is not a winner on the field. I would agree that he is a playmaker, but not a winner. There is a difference and Moulds doesn't come up big when we need it.

Having said this, I'm not sure Evans is ready to be the #1 guy. A tough call for TD or whoever the GM is.

Moulds is a pseudostar.  He is good but not great.  For every amazing play he makes, he drops an easy one (or goes the wrong way on a route) that makes us go 3 & out. 

He talks like a locker room leader but is not a winner on the field.  I would agree that he is a playmaker, but not a winner.  There is a difference and Moulds doesn't come up big when we need it.

Having said this, I'm not sure Evans is ready to be the #1 guy.  A tough call for TD or whoever the GM is.

126021[/snapback]

Bingo! Perfectly stated. It's the lack of "winers" at the skill positions that has killed this offense for several years. The last offensive player we had that was a winner was Flutie (and I'm not a Flutopian). The OL takes a lot of heat here because it's a trivial analysis to blame them. This line needs help, but you could put five all-pro lineman in front of our ballhandlers and we'd still struggle. Our TE wouldn't make the 53 man rosetr on most teams. Our RB's are slow to hit the hole or break a long one. Moulds is s "pseudostar" on the downside of his career. Evans hasn't learned how to become consistent or get separation. Bledsoe ... can anything more be said about his awful play? If Moulds is the psedostar, Bledsoe is "the dysfunctional play creator."

Oh kiss my ass. That is one of the major things still wrong with fans. A Decade ago you MIGHT be able to root for a player. Now they may be gone in 5 years tops. TEAM is the thing.

Moulds is not Eric Moulds anymore (Flash back to this offseason when I got blasted for saying that). He is still good enough that a Seattle will pony up a mid to low round first. GET IT NOW, because after this offseason...forget it.

Let's not ignore the fact this all started because HE, yes HE started this 'After this season I have some thinking to do' bull stevestojan. That says HE wants out.

The Pro-Bowl is done by conference and position, so why you're giving total NFL stats as well as TEs included in your numbers I don't know.

For AFC WRs Moulds ranks:

3rd in receptions

8th in yards (just 55 yards from being in the top 3)

11th in TDs (1 more TD he'd be tied for 4th...keep in mind 5 of the top10 are all Colts players...)

So while Moulds’ numbers aren't eye popping in and of themselves, those are pretty amazing stats given the immovable object that is our offense.  Will he make the Pro-Bowl?  His chances are just as good anybody not named Marvin Harrison (who will get in on name recognition alone)

125794[/snapback]

dude YOU could have those stats if bledsoe was locking onto you and tossing 15+ attempts at you every week.