Trent is out for the season

Astrojanitor

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This really is a shame. His career here started with such promise and began to unfold in a positive way. Then it turned to poop. Poop!

Never really liked the guy to begin with - always thought the Dakota Fanning thing was really weird, and grew to positively hate the wuss once he became a total Jauron suck-ass.

Never really liked the guy to begin with - always thought the Dakota Fanning thing was really weird, and grew to positively hate the wuss once he became a total Jauron suck-ass.

honestly I cannot think of another QB who has been so....delicate. You look at dudes like Favre and Manning starting hundreds of games in a row and Trent, I don't think, has gone 5-6 games in a row.

man, you could hit Jim Kelly with a truck and he'd be playing. Trent is far too much of a flower to play nfl ball.

Perfect end to a craptastic season!

It will be nice to see Brohm, but I don't understand why Fewell is refusing to let Hardy and Johnson get on the field at WR these last 2 games.

It's not like he has a chance of beating Indy. Atlanta, with their running back playing this week is not going to be a walk in the part, either.

Perfect end to a craptastic season!

It will be nice to see Brohm, but I don't understand why Fewell is refusing to let Hardy and Johnson get on the field at WR these last 2 games.

It's not like he has a chance of beating Indy. Atlanta, with their running back playing this week is not going to be a walk in the part, either.

It is hard to understand - he wouldn't be starting Brohm either, if he had any choice. Fewell is a DC/D-backs coach with no offensive expertise, and is trying to get as many W's as he can on his resume before he hits the unemployment line in January. I wish it was otherwise, but I can't really say I blame him either. He's not about taking chances right now and, as a defensive coach, he has no ability to teach those guys anything. Sad thing is that he'll never find out if any of those guys (1) have any talent to be developed, or (2) may actually have give him a BETTER chance to win some games. Looks like we'll t jushave to wait for the new staff to evaluate the current roster.

Looks to me like he's on an active roster this season, taking snaps in games and possibly even looking to start a game or two. Didn't even miss a full season. So much for metaphysical certitude, I guess. :rolleyes:

Well, "technically" he's back with an NFL team. The bad news is that it's the Raidahs. Let's see if he's still there next season, and Cable too for that matter. Crazy Al does love his "bombs away", though.