Trent is out for the season

Astrojanitor

careful, didn't you see "Lord of the Flies"? That all started when Piggy said something sensible about the quarterback situation. If you don't unconditionally love Trent it means you personally are responsible for the last ten years and for chasing good people out of Buffalo. Just YOU wait until Trent leads the Rams to 5 straight Super Bowls. Then you will be sorry for not recognizing his genius and non-threatening man beauty.

Leave Trenters alone. He's 26, wealthy, a bachelor and (former) NFL quarterback, who flew his older sister to Buffalo to move in and live with her. Nothing strange about that.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dog14787
Really? That's odd. How does an 11-year-old child actress from Conyers, Georgia befriend an entire family 2000 miles away in Los Gatos, CA that has nothing to do with the film industry? :rolleyes:

Nice try, dog.

Someone else posted it awhile back, but I'm not wasting my time looking it up.

Whats your problem buddy, are you and PTR on the rag and speaking of which, are you guys related?

OK, so here's Edwards profile from the Stanford web site...

Meet Trent Edwards

Forget the faggy nickname ("Trenters"), or that he's from Los Gatos (just about 30 miles down Rt. 101 from Boys Town), and scan down to the 'Favorite Actress' section.

Now, the site references the 2005 season, so lets assume it was posted in 2006, when 'Trenters' was 23 years old, and Dakota Fanning was 11.

I just find it very bizarre that a 23 year-old PAC 10 quarterback's favorite actress is an 11-year-old girl. No?

Who gives a S***!

Someone else posted it awhile back, but I'm not wasting my time looking it up.

Whats your problem buddy, are you and PTR on the rag and speaking of which, are you guys related?

Hey, you know the rules - if you don't have a link, it can't possibly be true. :rolleyes:

Anyway, happy holidays!

This is one of the two great lies about Trent Edwards. Nothing "ruined" Trent Edwards besides his lack of talent and unwillingness to take a chance, any chances at all, to attempt to score points.

The other great lie is that he was anything beyond mediocre during the first 6 games of last year. The "comebacks" were necessary because he played like crap for 3 quarters against the absolute worst teams in the NFL. Statistically he has fewer than 5 games that could even be considered average in his career-and not one that would be considered above average by good quarterback.

He will never amount to anything, and never had a chance to. Plenty of QB's have porous offensive lines and take plenty of hits and get concussions and have been much more successful than Trent has ever show an inkling of becoming.

That's not hate, that's truth. The hate is reserved for the chowderheads incessantly blathering on about talent or promise in a guy that has never shown either. There's no rational argument to be made in his favor. May he never disgrace our atrocious uniforms again.

This is 100% accurate, and the funny thing is, since you said this, this thread has become eerily quite. Hmm.... I guess the truth hurts.