Honest opinion of Fewell

bisonbrigade

What is your honest opinion of Perry Fewells coaching job. I think he is doing a pretty good job with the players he has on the team. Way better than Jauron ever did. That being said I still would like a top tier coach. If the team cannot et one I say stick with him. The team plays hard, agrressive, and is competitive.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he is a better head coach than a defensive coordinator. If we don't get one of the "name" coaches, I wouldn't be opposed to keeping Perry instead of hiring another "hot" coordinator. A revamped front office is what this team lacks more than any other...

I would like to see him stay, the defence is better then everyone gives them credit for when you actually look at the defence and not just the stats thrown out on broadcasts. This defence, even though everyone hates it cause the stats don't look good, keeps the Bills in games and puts them in position to win

I am not against keeping Fewell as HC (with April as ST and Assisst HC) as long as they spend the offseason focused on building a real offence that can score points

I wouldnt mind seeing him stay either, the most important move this off season is getting a GM and good scouting team. Modrak and Guy have to go. I think Fewell could win with quality players, which starts with getting a real QB. Wouldnt mind seeing Martz come in as OC, dont know about DC

However, I would mind if it means us passing on a proven superbowl winning coach. I would only mind if its between him and other second/third rate coaches.

I think he is a better head coach than a defensive coordinator. If we don't get one of the "name" coaches, I wouldn't be opposed to keeping Perry instead of hiring another "hot" coordinator. A revamped front office is what this team lacks more than any other...

Precisely.

Doesn't matter where the Bills draft or how much money they spend with the crew they have making calls currently.

What is your honest opinion of Perry Fewells coaching job. I think he is doing a pretty good job with the players he has on the team. Way better than Jauron ever did. That being said I still would like a top tier coach. If the team cannot et one I say stick with him. The team plays hard, agrressive, and is competitive.

I was a big fan of his--but today may change my mind. Penalties and stupid decisions all day.