Nanker

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep. I remember that play very well.

I was actually happy to see the highlight. Not every day you see someone duck out of a Bruce Smith sack and complete a 100-yard pass.

I'm sure al the Philly fans watching loved it. Oh, wait, Philly fans aren't watching this garbage....

Exactly. The same on the TD that was called back due to a false start. Come on, if it's a false start, blow the whistle and the play never gets off--don't wait to see how the Bills do and then throw the flag. A lot of these flags are late and after a good Bills play today, which always makes one wonder.

Anyone else catch the Tim Donaghy interview on 60 minutes a few weeks ago? He basically said that the NBA favored certain teams (large market--his words, not mine) and wanted them in the playoffs and the refs all knew that. Golly gee, anyone else think that the NFL might think the same way?

Every time we play the Cheats* my only request is that the refs don't cost us the game. That's the only team I feel that way about.....

What? Donaghy is trying to bring down the rest of the refs?? Yeah---the NBA hates the small markets so much they allowed a team to relocate to.... Oklahoma City!!!

And the NFL clearly favored those huge markets--Pittsburgh and Indy (!!)---- in their recent SB seasons.

Stupid, stupid point.