Is Incognito starting tomorrow?

Munch

This board is full of !@#$s. Ignore them. And the braves guy is the one who wants herm edwards as our next coach. Now who is stupid.

I've been away for a couple of days so I hadn't seen that yet. Really? Herm Edwards? Do you watch football? Jauron made him look like Kotite last year. Herm Edwards? I watch him on First Take when he's on and he sounds like a moron who constantly contradicts himself. He seems like a nice guy but so did Dick Jauron.

I've been away for a couple of days so I hadn't seen that yet. Really? Herm Edwards? Do you watch football? Jauron made him look like Kotite last year. Herm Edwards? I watch him on First Take when he's on and he sounds like a moron who constantly contradicts himself. He seems like a nice guy but so did Dick Jauron.

Herm "Jackie Childs" Edwards. "You used the balm? Who told you to use the balm? I didn't tell you to use the balm."

Guest dog14787

I think Incognito could be a huge, huge addition to this Buffalo Bills football team. I hope he works out and the Bills sign him to a longer contract.

I want a mean, I will crush you, I will hurt you and I will break you into little pieces type attitude on the O-line.

I think Incognito could be a huge, huge addition to this Buffalo Bills football team. I hope he works out and the Bills sign him to a longer contract.

I want a mean, I will crush you, I will hurt you and I will break you into little pieces type attitude on the O-line.

To protect JP when they sign him next season?

This board is full of !@#$s. Ignore them. And the braves guy is the one who wants herm edwards as our next coach. Now who is stupid.

now thanks for taking my words outta context WHO IS STUPID lol you couldn't even comprehend that thread so i'd say you are. I just wanted other people's opinions i never lobbied for him. You are one of those bitches so idk if you should speak.