So...how many turnovers for Bledsoe

ICE

I gotta say 3. At least 1 fumble and 1 Int? The 3rd of course is either or. Kinda like the WR/RB extra spot you have in fantasy football :o

How long before booed? I say in warmups. No I am not kidding. First snap at the latest.

I don't know about # of turnovers,

but he won't get booed until his first bone-headed play.

125348[/snapback]

I don't know Rico, we have seen this before. I think he has officially worn out his welcome with Bills fans

I don't know Rico, we have seen this before.  I think he has officially worn out his welcome with Bills fans

125351[/snapback]

Let me correct myself...

I say there will be at least 10-15K fans that will boo him as soon as he lines up under center.

Then add another 5K fans booing for each bone-headed play,

maybe more depending on whether he turns the ball over or just looks stupid.

Once you pass 70K booing, MM will have to make a change.

Nothing scientific about my analysis, just a hunch. :o

Sorry there is no way this guy doesn't throw a pic or fumble if looked at wrong...Unless he doesn't play :o

yeah I say the guy gets booed coming out of the tunel. It may only be 5K of people but it will happen

On the opening drive when he goes three and out!!! That's when the boo birds will make themselves known.

I'm in section 227....anybody wanna start a "We Want Losman" chant???

125386[/snapback]

You GO! Losman, Losman, Losman!

another question... will a fight break out between the Bledsoe apologists (all 24 of them) and the Bledsoe bashers?

125393[/snapback]

I would say the over/under on that would be about 30 min tops, but yes it will happen :o

another question... will a fight break out between the Bledsoe apologists (all 24 of them) and the Bledsoe bashers?

125393[/snapback]

Totally. Wrong week to be sportin' the current #11 (if there's anyone left who hasn't burned it). Might as well have a target on your back, or dump a frosty one over your own head.

Sorry there is no way this guy doesn't throw a pic or fumble if looked at wrong...Unless he doesn't play  :o

yeah I say the guy gets booed coming out of the tunel. It may only be 5K of people but it will happen

125383[/snapback]

No turnovers vs. Jets / Fish / Cards. Suddenly there is "no way" he doesn't turn the ball over now? It's not a closed case just yet.

No turnovers vs. Jets / Fish / Cards. Suddenly there is "no way" he doesn't turn the ball over now? It's not a closed case just yet.

125404[/snapback]

I just dont see it. Teams now know put 8 in the box and force him to throw. BTW...that wasn't my quote in your sig line. that was Macdaddy's

125393[/snapback]

I certainly hope not - we are all Bills fans. We should not fight amongst ourselves for an internal issue.

I think the boos will start on the first series that he is under center.