Is O-line fixed and ready for next year already?

Chuckknox

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dog14787
Not bad if they are healthy. That was a fast move by the Bills front office to address a need. VERY impressive, so they do work in the front office. I wonder who pulled the trigger on these moves. They look like very good moves.

I'm sure the FO has taken allot of heat for our O-line woes and I'm glad to see any improvement, but to little to late for this FO in my opinion and I hope they all get booted including Russ Brandon.

Can Incognito play LT? Because this team doesn't have one of those.

I'd be all for moving Wood to center if he can come back full strength, keep Levitre at guard and if Incognito takes some anger management, keep him at RG.

They still need 2 OT's, what with Butler being hurt each year he's been in the NFL.

Guest dog14787
Can Incognito play LT? Because this team doesn't have one of those.

I'd be all for moving Wood to center if he can come back full strength, keep Levitre at guard and if Incognito takes some anger management, keep him at RG.

They still need 2 OT's, what with Butler being hurt each year he's been in the NFL.

O-line has got to be the clubs biggest concern.( love the Wood to Center idea)

I like Levitre at the LT position because he seemed to play his best football there and matches up better with the smaller, faster DE then he does the interior Dline who can be extremely big and powerful in this league. ( not saying DE can't be big and strong)

Not bad if they are healthy. That was a fast move by the Bills front office to address a need. VERY impressive, so they do work in the front office. I wonder who pulled the trigger on these moves. They look like very good moves.

Good point, we look great at OT! We can count on Butler to be healthy and rely strongly on him, and his experience at RT. Bell is on the cusp of being a superstar, if he's not already there. He is huge, strong, smart and disciplined. He wll probably play at the level of Orlando Pace in his prime, if not much better.

Your points are solid and I advocate looking elsewhere in April. I hear that there are good safties and Tenn and USC. We shoud take very close looks at them.

Good point, we look great at OT! We can count on Butler to be healthy and rely strongly on him, and his experience at RT. Bell is on the cusp of being a superstar, if he's not already there. He is huge, strong, smart and disciplined. He wll probably play at the level of Orlando Pace in his prime, if not much better.

Your points are solid and I advocate looking elsewhere in April. I hear that there are good safties and Tenn and USC. We shoud take very close looks at them.

I want what you're drinking.

:unsure:

I'm sure the FO has taken allot of heat for our O-line woes and I'm glad to see any improvement, but to little to late for this FO in my opinion and I hope they all get booted including Russ Brandon.

I don't understand the hate for Brandon. He is a marketing & business man, a very good one I might add. If the Bills can get someone as good to run the football side, the team will be on the road to recovery. I also am happy that Buddy Nix is back with the Bills, so I don't want to see him fired either.

Are you retarded? Bell on the cusp of being a superstar & being disciplined? That is the dumbest post ever.

Are you retarded? Bell on the cusp of being a superstar & being disciplined? That is the dumbest post ever.

Bell protects the blindside better than Anthony Munoz and is much stronger than Jonathan Ogden. He moves better than Walter Jones, and is a more complete LT than a pre-injury Tony Bosselli. Soon, (if not already), he will pancake more defenders than Pace.

Can you feel how serious I am?

Guest dog14787
I don't understand the hate for Brandon. He is a marketing & business man, a very good one I might add. If the Bills can get someone as good to run the football side, the team will be on the road to recovery. I also am happy that Buddy Nix is back with the Bills, so I don't want to see him fired either.

Russ Brandon was acting GM and also took part in the demise of the team this year. I would hardly think it should be fair for Ralph to clean house and not kick Brandon to the curb along with everyone else.

Brandon seems to be around only when things are going well, i.e. the off-season. He's front and center when TO, Stroud, or K. Mitchell come to terms. Counter that with his (lack of) appearances during the Bills latest lost season. He's a real "nowhere man." Unless he's restricted by Ralph and Littman, what's holding him back? That is, aside from his brief comment after the embarrassing loss to Cleveland at home two months ago.

For a man who's supposed to be the GM, fans should expect more. Not necessarily apologizing for the season, but putting a face on this organization. Because lately, we don't know who's running this thing and it's garbage like airbrushing the team photo that make me wonder if it's amateur hour for this team.

If discipline counts leading the team in false starts I AGREE, wait that doesn't make sense does it? .....now that i thought about it cant be both, i second that it is the worst statement, not saying he wont be good , possibly very good, but its a little early for that crap!!

:lol:

Well Bill, I know your heart is set on addressing the defensive secondary. Problem is, you can't keep burning all your high picks on defensive backs. At some point, you have to address the offensive line. And I mean you, personally, because I'm convinced that somehow you're the one responsible for the Bills using so many early picks on DBs. The NFL draft is in New York City. You're from New York City--it says so right in your name! And you're in favor of taking DBs early and often: you said so right in your post!

I know I'm probably never going to persuade you to use your influence to get the Bills to take offensive linemen. Which is too bad. Bell isn't quite as good as you've made him out to be, and the Bills could at least try to find an upgrade to his position with their first round pick.

But that's not what I'm expecting you to do. Come draft day, I expect Bill/the Bills to trade away their second and third round picks in order to move up, and take Taylor Mays, SS.