weight loss

mead107

OK...I will join in.....

Right now I am at about 285 pounds....I really need to get down into the 250 ish range to be "fit".....I have being a fat lazy slob lately who is too worried about what the rest of my family is doing with their lives....

So...I am starting today....19 November.....and want to lose 35 pounds

You don't eat enough. Seriously.

125249[/snapback]

The 18 year old is wearing him out. But, then again, you're probably right, eat. :D

125260[/snapback]

Tuna alone is not the staff of life.

125511[/snapback]

Trust me i do eat a lot...i honestly eat a ton of food, i eat like every 3-4 hours, but then again i am also very active (i play football, softball, hockey), and i walk close to 2-3 miles a day all over campus...

and no i wouldnt call it being worn out, but i am definitely burning a whole lot more calories with my new interest...the girl is demanding ;):D:D

Trust me i do eat a lot...i honestly eat a ton of food, i eat like every 3-4 hours, but then again i am also very active (i play football, softball, hockey), and i walk close to 2-3 miles a day all over campus...

and no i wouldnt call it being worn out, but i am definitely burning a whole lot more calories with my new interest...the girl is demanding  :D  :D  :D

125581[/snapback]

Wait 10 years then this conversation will go full circle. You will be asking how to lose the 10 pounds. Your metabolism revs through 25 or it did for me at least. I am 35 now and it is law of diminishing returns when I workout/diet. I still am in great shape but it is a battle

Wait 10 years then this conversation will go full circle.  You will be asking how to lose the 10 pounds.  Your metabolism revs through 25 or it did for me at least.  I am 35 now and it is law of diminishing returns when I workout/diet.  I still am in great shape but it is a battle

125582[/snapback]

find an 18-yr old to help work you out... :D

Could you hook a brotha up? :D  Damn what I would give to be 23 for a week!

125589[/snapback]

well, shes always saying that shes needs to hook her roommate up... :D

now her roommate isnt hot, but decent lookin girl, nice boobies...if ya had ot ask me, it wouldnt take much more than a few beers and shed be doable :D, hahaha

well, shes always saying that shes needs to hook her roommate up... :D

now her roommate isnt hot, but decent lookin girl, nice boobies...if ya had ot ask me, it wouldnt take much more than a few beers and shed be doable :D, hahaha

125593[/snapback]

Ramius, I would take the next week and make sure I was getting 1G of protein per lb of bodyweight. Week two 1.25, week 3 1.5, week 4 1.75 then weeks 5 through 12 2 Grams of protein per day per lb of Body weight. You will have to adjust weekly due to gains.

I would actually make sure I am getting a post carb drink that has at least 60 grams of carbs after workouts.

If you don't mind me helping I can put quality weight on a toothpick :D