Colts could sign Losman this week reports nfl.com

fairfaxbill

Class act,

Well Philster, if JP gets signed by the Colts do you suppose I get my credibility back. :lol:

matt cassel was supposed to be the franchise qb for kc that would elevate them to the next level.

he got benched 2 weeks ago

threw 4 ints vs bills last sunday.

moral: signing doesnt always mean greatness!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dog14787
Colts could sign Losman this week reports nfl.com

so what

So maybe all the BS you were spreading in my last JP Losman thread is just what I called it, BS.

Guest dog14787
matt cassel was supposed to be the franchise qb for kc that would elevate them to the next level.

he got benched 2 weeks ago

threw 4 ints vs bills last sunday.

moral: signing doesnt always mean greatness!

and not signing right away doesn't always mean failure, especially if the last team you played for was the Buffalo Bills.

Guest dog14787
So getting signed by a team means you don't suck anymore? We have a few QB's signed don't we?

Getting signed to backup Peyton by Bill Polian says a hell of allot more then anything anyone in the Bills organization could ever imply.

and not signing right away doesn't always mean failure, especially if the last team you played for was the Buffalo Bills.

u r right. it doesnt mean failure. it just means you are not that good.

example: cutler got canned by broncos. few days later i read this, "cutler, the new bear in town. rrrr!"

few days is the key. not few months. he had to excel in a weak premature league for the attention. otherwise the colts never pick him up.

depends on how far you backed him...I was still for him until late in the 07 season. Fairchild sabotaged him early that season with vanilla play-calling. When he came back from the injury, he started off all right but started to fall apart and I was ready for a change. I met him once in the spring of 06 and he came across as a pretty likable guy...so I continue to hope he does well and hope that somehow he can turn things around...maybe the UFL experience will end up being looked at as his turning point.

Wow.

Anyway, JPL quit on this team as soon as he was benched. Nice guy? Maybe you didn't see him moping at the end of the bench at each timeout or D series. Even Hamdan was right there with TE and the OC. JP's sh*t in his own bed and you guys can't get enough!

That must be awesome...if you're into that kind of thing.

Wow.

Anyway, JPL quit on this team as soon as he was benched. Nice guy? Maybe you didn't see him moping at the end of the bench at each timeout or D series. Even Hamdan was right there with TE and the OC. JP's sh*t in his own bed and you guys can't get enough!

my thoughts exactly. he sucked. he was an experiment that went wrong here in buffalo. if it works out in indy, great.

one thing i know for sure. he will not be the jeff hostetler of the giants. google it if u dont know.

I was cool with RJ getting a ring as a back-up; the guy tried, but failed here--no hard feelings. Same with JP.

I would've been cool with it...except for the QB controversy...not the way that he and Flutie played, mind you, but the way they handled it. When Flutie shot off his mouth, it was an opportunity for RJ to be a bigger man and not say anything, but he shot back at Flutie so I lost a lot of respect for him as a professional when that happened. At least with the Losman/Holcomb, Losman/Edwards and Edwards/Fitzpatrick QB controversies, everyone's been mature enough to get along publicly.

Getting signed to backup Peyton by Bill Polian says a hell of allot more then anything anyone in the Bills organization could ever imply.

So what does not getting signed by Polian & getting signed by Al Davis mean? Following the Rob Johnson footsteps of ending his regular season career with Oakland.

Wait. I thought JP sucked an no NFL team would ever consider signing him. Maybe all the talent evaluators on this board are really talking out of their asses after all. Either that or they know more than Bill Polian. My money is on Polian.

My money is on Polian too-that's why Indy didn't sign him and trainwreck Al Davis did.

Guest dog14787
So what does not getting signed by Polian & getting signed by Al Davis mean? Following the Rob Johnson footsteps of ending his regular season career with Oakland.

It means JP probably had his choice and picked the Raiders knowing it could be years before he would start in Indy.

(of course any way you can put a bad spin on it)

Great news, maybe it will shut up all the JP Losman haters :lol:

Maybe it will, maybe it won't. What's the point? I think he still sucks. He doesn't play for the Bills anymore anyway. As a matter of fact, I HOPE he gets picked up by the Colts and plays in week 17. It will be great to see him scrambling, taking the hit, and fumbling.

OR, maybe he'll throw for 450 yards and 5 TD's. Either way - he doesn't play for the Bills anymore.

Wow.

I haven't seen Edwards standing beside Fitzpatrick and the OC on the sidelines. Maybe Edwards quit on the team.

It means JP probably had his choice and picked the Raiders knowing it could be years before he would start in Indy.

(of course any way you can put a bad spin on it)

Close enough to hang out in the Castro District. Can't do that if he signed with Indy.